Chapter 66: Beat Up the Little Kid! Fondness Leveling Up!

Moonshine Town was enveloped by a black fog.

It was originally daytime, but the entire Moonshine Town seemed to have fallen into darkness.

Lin Bei directly stepped forward and used the Spell Wave combined with the Disperse Spell to dispel the black fog.

“Who’s there?”

Suddenly, an angry shout came from the night sky.

Immediately after, a bull-horned man with huge bat wings appeared in the sky in front of Lin Bei. He looked down and a cold glint appeared in his pitch-black pupils. “The Night Demon Clan is doing business. Leave quickly!”

“Night Demon Clan?”

Lin Bei frowned slightly. From the name, it should be not much different from the Blood Demon, right?

Shouldn’t they be in a place like the Night Demon Realm?

Could it be that a special situation like what Shopkeeper Jin had said had happened? Were the two worlds close?

But it didn’t look like it.

If that was the case, Moonshine Town would have been destroyed long ago. However, Lin Bei looked around and seemed to only see this Night Demon in front of him.

“Hey, how did you appear in this world?”

Lin Bei asked curiously.

“You want to know? Hehe, I’m not telling you!”

The Night Demon sneered and said calmly, “Mama said that you humans are cunning and I can’t talk to you much! Retreat quickly, or don’t blame me for beating you up!”

“…”

Lin Bei was stunned for a moment when he heard this. He asked softly, “How big are you?”

“Hmph, definitely bigger than you! 50 centimeters. Are you afraid?”

Night Demon snorted and looked smug.

“Damn, who asked you that! I asked you how old you are?”

“I’m five!”

The Night Demon said calmly, “I’m warning you. Don’t think that you can plot against me just because I’m young. According to the division of strength in your human world, although I’m only five years old, I already have the power of a King! I see that your aura is weak and killing you is useless, so you should get lost.”

“Damn, he’s only five years old?”

The corners of Lin Bei’s mouth twitched. This guy… was young and promising.

However, on second thought, it made sense. This Night Demon was so innocent and did not look like an adult. However, his physique was not small. He was only five years old, but he was already more than three meters tall.

As for strength?

King-tier… was it very powerful?

However, Lin Bei was still very curious about how the other party “snuck” into Heavenly Might World.

“Should I bully him? Then take him in as my lackey? Like the Headless Horseman Ektor from before?”

Lin Bei had an idea.

“Let’s give it a try.”

“If possible, I’ll sign a spirit contract and make him submit to me.”

If he did not agree, he would kill him. There was no loss.

“Holy Light Punishment!”

Lin Bei did not care about morals and directly launched a sneak attack. He did not care that the other party was a five-year-old child.