Chapter 42: Good Person Shopkeeper Jin! Bounty Mission!

Lin Bei was a little stunned.

He gave me another awesome Buff?!

Damn, this Shopkeeper Jin is really a good person!

“Thank you, Shopkeeper Jin!”

Lin Bei thanked him sincerely.

Previously, Shopkeeper Jin’s blessing had given him a permanent Buff of “Drop Rate +100%” and “Drop Quality +1”!

Now, Shopkeeper Jin’s blessing had given him a permanent Buff of “Drop Rate +100%” and “Enhancement Success Rate +100%”!

This was simply a living Bodhisattva!

It was difficult to find such an Extraordinary NPC even with a lantern!

“Hehe, it’s just a small trick. It’s not worth mentioning.”

Shopkeeper Jin waved his hand and said, “It’s a pity that the duration is a little short. Otherwise, I could have relied on this to become rich! What a pity.”

However, Lin Bei felt that two hours was not short!

Take the buff of “Enhancement Success Rate +100%” for example. As long as there were enough Stone Daggers and Enhancement Tokens, it would be enough to enhance a large number of equipment, right?

The strengthening of the Strengthening Token was 100% successful at Level 1 to 3. The success rate of +4 to +6 was 50%.

With this Buff, it meant that he could directly strengthen it to +6 with a 100% success rate!

What kind of concept was this?

Moreover, even if it was +7 to +9, the success rate was as high as 50%!

Such a success rate in strengthening was enough to make countless players seethe!

Lin Bei felt that even if he did not do anything, just this method of strengthening equipment was enough for him to do well in the game and earn a lot!

“Haha, I’ll get going first. When I have something good like the Body Strengthening Spell later, I’ll definitely find you to sell it!”

“Alright! I’m relieved to hear that!”

Shopkeeper Jin laughed out loud, feeling extremely satisfied.

With this lucky star around, he would definitely obtain those things!

After leaving the grocery store of the Holy Light Village, Lin Bei teleported to Green Mountain City.

He came to the Bloodshed Tavern and prepared to take on a few bounty missions.

Bounty missions were the same as talent levels. From low to high, they were divided into F-rank and SSS-rank. The higher the difficulty, the more generous the rewards.

However, it was already not bad for a Level 3 main city like Green Mountain City to have an A-rank mission. As for the higher ones, they usually could not see them at all.

“Hehe, you look unfamiliar! Are you here to accept a mission?”

At the entrance of the Bloodshed Tavern, a one-eyed burly man carrying a large saber looked at Lin Bei and asked with a smile.

“That’s right. This is my first time here. I want to accept a mission.”

Lin Bei nodded.

“Hehe, it’s not easy for newbies to do the missions here. How about this? If you come to our team, we happen to have a C-rank mission here. It won’t be troublesome to bring a newbie like you.”