Chapter 21: Their Own Schemes! The Boss Has Mutated Again!

Bet Agreement

Party A: Azure Plume Guild

Party B: Inner Peace

Content of Agreement:

1. Within 24 hours, if Party B does not earn 1,000,000 Gold Coins, Party B will join Party A unconditionally. Party A will buy the equipment at market price.

2. Within 24 hours, if Party B’s equipment revenue exceeds 5 million gold coins, Party A will transfer 25% of its shares to Party B for equipment purchase.

3. Within 24 hours, if Party B’s equipment revenue exceeds 10 million gold coins, Party A will transfer 51% of its shares to Party B for equipment purchase.

——-

“Okay, I’ll sign it.”

Lin Bei glanced at the contents of the Bet Agreement and said, “But… I have to change it.”

“How?”

Green Collar said.

“How about this? Starting from the signing of the agreement, I’ll farm equipment within 24 hours while you guys raise funds. If the value of the equipment I get in the end is not as much as the funds you guys raise, I’ll join your Azure Plume Guild unconditionally and not ask for any shares.”

Lin Bei said leisurely, “But if it’s the opposite, you have to transfer 67% of your shares to me.”

“What!”

Unparalleled Plume cried out in surprise. Her eyes hinted at Green Collar, telling her not to be rash.

“Alright, I want to add one more.”

Green Collar said indifferently, “The value of equipment cannot be calculated to include equipment below the Iron-grade.”

“Alright, then I have a request. You’re not allowed to use the family resources.”

“Alright!”

Green Collar and Unparalleled Plume discussed for a long time before finally agreeing.

She had a guess that Lin Bei’s talent was related to drops. It seemed that ordinary monsters would drop Iron-grade equipment, so she thought for a long time and excluded Iron-grade equipment. This way, she could limit the other party to a large extent, which was more beneficial to them.

Of course, she did not exclude the Bronze Equipment because she was afraid that the other party would directly reject the agreement.

However, according to her speculation, if Lin Bei wanted to get bronze equipment, he would have to kill elite monsters. However, in the Holy Light Village area, the birth points of elite monsters were fixed, and there was a long distance between them. Even if the latter was a big shot, the efficiency would definitely not be too high.

Unless the other party could find a Wild Instance Dungeon, but… she had done her research. Not every novice village would spawn a Wild Instance Dungeon. Moreover, Wild Instance Dungeons were usually very hidden and difficult to discover.

According to the official forum statistics, the record of the first few servers to discover a novice village was set by Apollo on the first server, Divine Opening, on the fifth day of the server launch.

Although she felt that Inner Peace was very powerful, it was definitely inferior to Apollo, the WWL MVP of the year.

Even if he could discover the Wild Instance Instance Dungeon earlier than Apollo, it was only the first day of the server launch. How could it be so fast?

[1-200] ONLINE GAME: UNLIMITED BUFF TALENT FROM THE BEGINNING  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें