Chapter 134: The Heavens Are Unfair!

In the room, the smell of blood became stronger.

Lin Bei frowned.

"You're here."

An old voice slowly sounded. Immediately after, a figure appeared. He looked tired and had white hair.

"You are... Shopkeeper Jin?"

Lin Bei was stunned. He looked at the old man in front of him in surprise.

This person had white hair and a wrinkled face. If not for the fact that he was chubby and his facial features looked familiar, Lin Bei would not have recognized him.

"Hehe, what a fuss."

Shopkeeper Jin chuckled and sighed. "Sigh, I'm old and useless."

"What's wrong with you? And the smell of blood here. What happened?"

"Haha, it's a small matter. A few ignorant fellows came and wanted to cause trouble. I've already destroyed them."

Shopkeeper Jin said with a smile. His tone could not hide his fatigue. "However, you have to be more careful. The Abyss... seems to have already made a move. They came to me to threaten me, but I killed them all! You're safe for the time being!"

"Thank you, Shopkeeper Jin!"

Lin Bei was touched and could not help but ask, "Those people... what realm are they at?"

"Haha, one Legend and seven or eight Extraordinary."

Shopkeeper Jin raised his eyebrows and said proudly, "How is it? Am I powerful? Although I'm weak now, I've taken down all these people! They helped contribute a lot of life force! Speaking of which, I have to thank you, kid. If you hadn't entered the Heaven Hunting Ranking this time, I might not have been able to gather so much life force so quickly. Take this. I promised to give you the Soul Crystal. Pass it to Alina. With this, she should be able to become stronger and even... break through to the Legendary stage!"

"This is the Soul Crystal?"

Lin Bei looked at the transparent crystal in his hand in a daze and could not help but ask, "They're both Soul Crystals. What's the difference between this Soul Crystal and the Soul Crystal obtained from decomposing equipment?"

"Haha, of course they're different. The Soul Crystal obtained from decomposing equipment is a product condensed from energy. Speaking of which, it actually has nothing to do with souls. On the other hand, the Soul Crystal I gave you is a product condensed from souls."

Shopkeeper Jin smiled and explained, "Generally speaking, only the Extraordinary have the ability to condense a Soul Crystal. The Soul Crystal I gave you is the Soul Crystal of the Legend I killed. That guy was not weak. To Alina, his Soul Crystal is extremely useful."

"Alright, why are you asking so many questions? You must have encountered some trouble this time, right?"

"...There's no such thing. I actually came to look for you this time to give you some life force."

As Lin Bei spoke, he took out a storage bracelet.

Generally speaking, storage bracelets of the same quality could store several times more items than storage rings. Lin Bei had killed many Blood Demons in the past two days, so one storage ring could not hold their blood.

Jin Dadao took the storage bracelet and glanced at it. His eyes lit up and he laughed out loud. "Haha, good! Boy, I was right about you! Although the quality of the blood you collected in the past two days is not too high, this amount... is too much! Haha! You did well!"

"Master Jin, can this blood activate the Life Tree's Seed?"

"No."

Jin Dadao shook his head and said, "If you want to activate the Life Tree's Seed, you have to have Extraordinary blood essence, and you need a lot of it. Although you have a lot of Blood Demon's Blood, the quality is a little poor."