Chapter 128: Lord! I Really Don't Have A Drop Left!

Lucal’s face was pale. He raised his palm shakily and condensed a Blood Demon Flash with difficulty to attack Lin Bei.

[You have obtained Life Enhancement!]

“No! Again!”

Lin Bei shook his head. It was actually Life Enhancement again. He was unlucky.

Lucal was numb. Completely numb.

What was going on with the lord?

Was he a masochist?

This Blood Demon Flash was one of the sure-kill methods of the Blood Demon Clan. It consumed a lot of energy!

He was depressed, but he did not dare to be negligent. He used all his strength to release another Blood Demon Flash.

[You have obtained Agility Enhancement!]

[Agility attribute has increased by 10,000 points!]

This time, Lin Bei finally smiled.

His Agility had also increased!

“Again!”

“I… Sir… I really don’t have a single drop left!”

Finally, Lucal collapsed to the ground in exhaustion, looking like he had nothing to live for.

He had no choice. He was too tired!

Every time he released the Blood Demon Flash, he needed to gather all his strength. However, after releasing the Blood Demon Flash many times, his stamina was already exhausted.

“…Your stamina is too poor.”

Lin Bei curled his lips in disdain. After thinking for a moment, he threw more than a hundred Obsidian-level Soul Crystals to Lucal and said, “These are for you. While absorbing energy, release the Blood Demon Flash. Do you understand?”

“…Understood.”

Lucal looked at the hundreds of Obsidian-level Soul Crystals and was stunned.

However, when he thought of how Lin Bei had casually given away dozens of Extraordinary Spirit Essences, he felt relieved.

To the lord, these things were nothing.

“However, to me, 100 Obsidian-grade Soul Crystals are not a small number.”

Lucal calculated in his heart, “The energy of one Obsidian-level Soul Crystal is enough for me to use the Blood Demon Flash three times! 100 Obsidian-level Soul Crystals are enough to release the Blood Demon Flash 300 times! No matter how much Sir likes the Blood Demon Flash, he shouldn’t be so ruthless as to receive the Blood Demon Flash 300 times, right? No matter what, I can still have some left. When the time comes, with these Obsidian-level Soul Crystals, I can cultivate faster and increase my strength!”

“Not bad! As expected, following the Lord might be exhausting, but it can also increase my strength!”

Lucal was in pain and joy. “In my opinion, it’s at most a hundred times! At that time, I’ll still have dozens of Obsidian-level Soul Crystals left. It’s enough!”

As for using them all?

He did not even think about it.

Who had nothing better to do and wanted to be attacked by the Blood Demon Flash more than 300 times?

In his opinion, Lin Bei was only testing his newly obtained strength. In fact, dozens of times was enough. A hundred times were already an overestimation. It definitely did not need to be so many times!