Chapter 20: Everything is Ready!

With all kinds of Buffs, Lin Bei’s magic attack had reached a terrifying 3,250 points!

In this state, with the addition of the other Holy Light Buffs and the 15% increase of the Killing Intent Wave he had just received, a Holy Light Recovery could add a Buff of more than 9,000 Health Points to everyone in the team!

In addition, the capacity of the Holy Light Shield was also terrifyingly high, exceeding 140,000 points!

The high capacity of the shield was equivalent to giving his teammates two more lives. Coupled with the terrifying recovery of their health, when they charged, it was as if they had entered an uninhabited place, completely dumbfounding their originally confident opponents.

“Damn, what’s going on? They only have two Priests and two Paladins, and one of them is a Level 10 noob. How can he resist so well? This shield… Isn’t it too damn thick? Damn!”

“Control! Focus the fire!”

“Damn, that marksman, watch your positioning!”

In the distance, Forest Wood had a pained expression. He was the Archer who had been scolded by his teammates for positioning. Previously, he had shut himself off in the new server. Originally, he had wanted to go back to his main account and come to the arena to torture the noobs. He wanted to regain his confidence and cure the poison. Moreover, his luck was not bad. He had encountered the Level 10 Priest who had angered him in the first round!

At that time, his eyes were wide open! He thought that his fate had arrived.

Moreover, with the lineup of both sides, they had the absolute advantage!

“Perfect, I’ll torture you and let you know that there’s always someone better!”

His main account was a Level 82 Gale Archer, and he was fully equipped with Gold-grade equipment. His weapon was a Platinum-grade crossbow, and his damage output was explosive.

What speedy attack archery? In his eyes, it was trash. With his profession bonus, he could shoot five arrows in a second. Coupled with his attack power that exceeded 10,000, how could he not insta-kill a Level 10 Priest?

Therefore, as soon as the battle started, he put his focus on Lin Bei.

In his opinion, those short-legged close-proximity combat players could be defeated by his other teammates. What he needed to do was to walk alone and kill that annoying Priest!

However, as soon as the battle started, he was dumbfounded.

Everyone on the other side seemed to be on drugs. They were incomparably brave. When his teammates’ attacks landed on them, it was as if they were completely useless!

However, by the time he reacted, he had already lost his position.

Seeing more than ten people shouting and rubbing their fists as they surrounded him, his heart turned cold. He shouted and raised his hand to shoot an arrow into the sky.

“Sunset!”

All directions were covered by a rain of arrows. He was already surrounded by people. It was impossible for him to survive. He only had one goal at the moment-to take out that Priest before he died!

Ding, ding, ding…

However, outside the crowd, there was a series of sounds of blocking. A Priest player in a white robe was casually strolling in the area covered by the rain of arrows. All the arrows that landed beside him were blocked by him!

“Damn!”

Forest Wood’s eyes widened. He only had time to curse before he was slashed dead by a dozen burly men.