Chapter 88: Direct Attack Strategy? Worst of the Worst!

“Haha! The terrain here is complicated. It’s a good place for us to use our tactics!”

In the coffin-carrying team, the captain laughed and said, “Those people on the other side are almost all close-combat professions. Let’s use our control skills well. They’re dead meat!”

“Captain is wise!”

One of the team members praised.

“Hmph, such a team wants to defeat us? Let’s let them know what crushing is!”

“Yes! Crush them!”

“Crush them!”

“Ice Archers, kite them from afar. The other Ice Mages, control the rhythm. The rest, hold them back and defeat them one by one!”

The captain immediately instructed, “Hmph, this time, we can definitely rush into the CWL division!”

On the other side, everyone looked at the ruins in front of them and was equally excited.

“Damn, it’s actually ruins! That’s great!”

Lone Traveler laughed and said, “This map is good! If we brothers form a group, it’s very easy to break up the enemy’s formation! These broken walls are natural obstacles. We’re not afraid of the enemy’s focus fire at all!”

Lin Bei smiled and nodded. “That’s right. This ruins map gives the direct attack strategy a huge advantage. Everyone, end the competition as soon as possible! Get off work early!”

“Alright!”

Everyone smiled and responded. They did not split up and rushed forward in a group, heading straight for the Coffinbearers Team!

Along the way, all kinds of Buffs were stacked, and all kinds of recovery skills were cast layer by layer!

“Brothers, kill anyone you see!”

“Do I need you to tell me?”

“Kill these little bastards!”

The group of people shouted and swarmed forward like bandits.

This scene stunned even the captain opposite him.

“What kind of f*cking fighting style is this? Isn’t this the direct attack strategy of the Bronze and Silver tiers? Isn’t this for nothing?”

The captain grinned and waved his hand. “It looks like the opponent is a noob team! There’s a change in plan! Everyone, focus fire directly! Use all your AoE skills! They’re gathered together and we can wipe them out in one go!”

“Alright!”

Everyone perked up when they heard this.

Of course, they saw the opposing formation. All the melee players were charging forward in a group. On the professional battlefield, there was only one outcome—death!

“Haha! It’s really easy this time! I feel that we can get off work early!”

“That’s right! The other party is actually using the direct attack strategy. No wonder it’s a new team. The coach must be a noob! Such a rookie fighting style can even be used on the professional battlefield. What a joke!”

“Brothers, it’s time to get off work!”

“Haha! Let’s get off work!”

The group of people laughed and continuously attacked the Azure Plume members who were charging at them.

“Traceless Sword, go solo and use Stealth to find an opportunity to reap the injured enemies! The rest of you, come to my side and receive my buffs!”