Chapter 76: Five Clone Techniques!

“Looks like I have to get more cloning skills.”

Lin Bei thought to himself.

With the Unlimited Buff talent, the duration of all his clones could become unlimited. Therefore, he only needed to consider the clone skill. As for how long it would last, he could completely ignore it.

Of course, the strength of his clones did not matter either.

This was because after being possessed by the soul, it was equivalent to being transformed. The clone would be strengthened by the soul power.

In other words, the stronger the soul, the stronger the clone.

“As long as I have enough clones, I can negotiate with these guardians in the ruins and get them to come out and help me!”

Lin Bei pondered and said, “However, according to Puxian and Pudu, only after breaking the limit will the clone technique produce the power of the natural order to protect their souls. If they don’t break the limit, once the clone is shattered, their souls will also dissipate. Therefore, I still need to break the limit of the clone technique. However… this is not difficult for me. I still have a few Limit Breaking Crystals.”

“Hmm… I’ll enter the Goblin Shop to take a look and see if I can exchange for some cloning skills.”

Lin Bei thought about it and took out the trade token. He shuttled through space and arrived at the Goblin Merchant Store.

“You… came again so soon? Is… is something the matter?”

Bobo was originally lying on a chair and dozing off. When he saw Lin Bei, he became energetic.

He had to be energetic. This kid had already become that fierce woman’s disciple. He had to take it easy. If he was not careful, he was afraid of misfortune!

“Haha, Senior Bobo, how have you been? I just came from Teacher’s place and mentioned you to her.”

“What! Kid, you… you’re really good.”

Bobo’s expression changed. Then, he immediately smiled and said, “Did your teacher say anything?”

“She said you’re nice.”

Lin Bei smiled and said, “She said that you’re doing business fairly. If she wasn’t too busy, she really wanted to come over personally to meet her old friend!”

“Uh… cough cough.”

Bobo’s mouth twitched.

Come over personally?

Please don’t!

I’m begging you!

However… it seemed like it was the right choice not to trick this kid last time!

Otherwise, I would be the unlucky one!

“Senior Bobo, I’m here to trade with you!”

“Oh. What do you want to trade? If I remember correctly, you’ve already spent all your Bobo coins the last time you bought something, right?”

“Yes, I’m here to sell something and buy something from you.”

Lin Bei smiled and nodded. Then, he took out a pile of useless things.

These things were the spoils of war he had obtained when he completed the B-rank bounty missions. Among them, there were some things that had been dropped after using the Mutated Blood to strengthen the Boss. Together, they should be able to be exchanged for a lot of Bobo Coins.

“Yes, the things are alright.”

Bobo carefully examined each item and finally nodded. “Diamond equipment, a total of 105 pieces, a total of 700 Bobo coins. Obsidian equipment, a total of 9 pieces. Unfortunately, the attributes and level are a little inferior, 2,000 Bobo coins. There are also the skill books and alchemy potions, 3,300 Bobo coins.”