Chapter 126: Undercurrent!

Blood Demon Mystic Realm, Southeast Region.

In the Blood Demon Hall, a red-haired woman in blood-colored armor frowned slightly. She looked at a trembling soldier below and said, “You said… Lucretia and Lucal have lost contact?”

“Yes, Hall Master! Just now… the headquarters lost contact with them!”

The Blood Demon soldier said in a panic.

“You may leave. Continue to try to contact them. If anything happens, report it in time.”

“Understood!”

The Blood Demon soldier hurriedly retreated as if he had been pardoned.

He was afraid that the Hall Master would kill him with a raise of his hand if he was dissatisfied.

Although the Hall Master was not such a person, who knew if she would go berserk after losing two generals in a row?

Fortunately, the Hall Master did not vent her anger on him. He was safe.

After the Blood Demon soldier retreated, Moira, who was wearing blood-colored armor, glanced at the seven Blood Demon Guards standing in the hall and said, “What do you think?”

“Hall Master! In my opinion, there are only two possibilities! Either they lost, or they surrendered!”

A burly One-Horned Blood Demon said in a low voice, “However, according to the intelligence, there aren’t many invaders at the border, so I think there’s no reason for them to be defeated so quickly. Therefore, they most likely surrendered!”

“Yes, that makes sense.”

When Moira heard this, she nodded slightly. “Forget about the others. But after all, Lucretia and Lucal are Monarchs. If they really encounter difficulties, it shouldn’t be difficult to send back information. However, we haven’t received their reply yet. It seems that they have most likely betrayed us.”

“Hmph, Lucretia is just a guest elder. It’s normal for her to betray us! On the other hand, regarding that Lucal, the Hall Master promoted him so much and raised him from a Blood Demon soldier to his current state. He actually dares to betray us! He’s simply courting death!”

Suddenly, a figure wearing a blood-colored mask snorted coldly, “Hall Master, please allow me to lead a Blood Demon Army to kill the invaders and traitors!”

“There’s no hurry.”

Hearing this, Moira shook her head slowly and said, “Our side has already attacked. Next, leave it to the others.”

“You mean… to let the people from the Blood Demon Prison and the Order of Tainted Blood take action?”

“That’s right. Our side has already lost a portion of our combat strength. Next, we’ll just stay here. We’re in the southeastern region. It won’t be so fast to send people over. It just so happens that an army was there previously.”

“If we send another army over now, I’m afraid the other two factions will take the opportunity to reduce our strength, so we should stay put. The invaders will be handed over to the Blood Demon Prison at the northwest border.”

Moira said, “As for Lucal, he’s just a lucky Bull Demon. But Lucretia has a Extraordinary bloodline in her body. It’s a pity to lose her. Alright, everyone, leave.”

“Understood!”

***

Blood Demon Mystic Realm, Northwest Territory.

A bald young man was furious when he heard his subordinate’s report.

“What? The Blood Demon Hall lost? Hmph! There’s definitely a problem!”