Chapter 125: Battle Pet! Dao of Devouring?

Lin Bei looked at her expectantly.

“I… have thought about it. I agree to be your pet!”

Lucretia said seriously.

This was the answer she came up with after careful consideration.

Of course, it was also the best choice.

She didn’t know how Lin Bei would deal with her if she rejected him. She only knew that if she wanted to live well, becoming a pet should be her only chance.

Moreover, the other party was very strong and had a lot of resources. If she followed him, she should be able to live well. At the very least… it would be much better than staying here forever.

“Haha, that’s great! A wise choice!”

Hearing that, Lin Bei grinned and did not waste any time. He directly disassembled the half-step Extraordinary equipment and obtained nine Extraordinary Spirit Essences. He threw them to Lucretia and used the storage function of the pet space to aim at her.

Lucretia did not resist and allowed the pet space to put her in and bind her.

[You have captured the Blood Fire Demon Dragon, Lucretia (Lv.98, Monarch)!]

[Blood Fire Demon Dragon Lucretia has become your battle pet!]

A system notification sounded in his ear.

In the pet space, Lucretia’s entire body glowed, and a powerful force slowly dissipated.

Usually, the level of a pet could not surpass its master’s. Now that Lin Bei was Level 59 and Lucretia was Level 98, the latter’s level would naturally decrease after being being captured.

Soon, more than half of Lucretia’s strength dissipated, and her level fell to Level 59.

Previously, Lucretia’s health limit exceeded 20 billion, but now, her health limit was only 5 billion. She was much weaker than before.

Lin Bei did not care too much about this. Instead, he summoned her and said, “How long will it take for you to absorb the energy of 10 Extraordinary Spirit Essences and advance to the Extraordinary level?”

“Well… I’m not too sure either.”

As more than half of her strength had disappeared, Lucretia had turned into a young girl with a blood-colored dragon tail. Although she was still dressed in red, she looked shorter than before.

“How about this? Go to the pet space and absorb the power of the Extraordinary Spirit Essences first. By the way, here’s a set of Obsidian equipment. Use it first. I’ll change it when I have better equipment later.”

As Lin Bei spoke, he threw a set of Obsidian equipment to Lucretia.

Then, Lin Bei used Proficiency (Lv.3) on Lucretia.

This way, she could directly use equipment that was 30 levels higher than her own level. Moreover, she could obtain an additional 60% equipment bonus. The increase on her strength was significant.

“This power is…”

“Hehe, don’t mind it. It’s just a small trick. Go back and absorb the power of the Extraordinary Spirit Essence. As for the rest, don’t worry too much.”

“Okay.”

Lucretia nodded. Lin Bei put her back into his pet space and began to refine the ten Extraordinary Spiritual Herbs.

On the other side, Lucal looked at Lin Bei eagerly.

“Why are you looking at me?”

Lin Bei frowned.