Chapter 115: Star Swordsman's Inheritance! Stunned, Right?

“Damn, you brat… is ruthless!”

Jian Yi thought about it and suddenly realized something. “Wait, Legendary-level hunters? This kid… Could he be on the Heavenly Hunting Ranking? How long has it been since he descended? So fast? Is there a mistake?”

“Kid, you’re on the Heavenly Hunting Ranking?”

Jian Yi was silent for a while before he suddenly asked.

“Yes, do you have a problem with that?”

Lin Bei shrugged and asked with a frown.

“I have a big problem with that!”

Jian Yi’s face darkened and he said coldly, “Why do you think I’ve been hiding here for so many years? Let me tell you, I was number one on the Heavenly Hunting Ranking back then! Kid, you’re on the List so early. You’re going to be… unlucky in the future!”

“What did you say?”

When Lin Bei heard this, he could not remain calm.

Jian Yi was once the first on the Heavenly Hunting Ranking?

Damn, how strong was he back then?

Legendary, right?

However, he had been hiding in this s*ithole for thousands of years. Was the pursuit of those people really that terrifying?

“Hmph, you brat… You really know how to cause trouble for yourself!”

Jian Yi snorted. “Back then, three of us brothers were on the rankings! Because of this, we were hunted down by many Legends!”

“People from the Primordial World?”

“What else? Do you think those trash Legends from the Dark World and the Abyss were my match?”

Jian Yi curled his lips and said, “The people of the Primordial World are very strong! Even I wasn’t their match back then! In that battle back then, I drank ten thousand glasses of wine and fought with all my might. The entire Bright World was divided into nine parts! That battle shattered the heavens and the earth, and countless innocent people died because of it!”

“In the end, when the will of the world appeared, those people retreated unwillingly! Otherwise, I would’ve definitely died!”

“I’ve stayed here all these years because I don’t want to face such a situation again and bring disaster to the world!”

Jian Yi said in a deep voice, “Kid, it’s not a good thing for you to rise too quickly! Now that the abyss is approaching, you’re in a very dangerous situation!”

“Then do you have a way to get me off the rankings? That Heavenly Hunting Ranking.”

“Sure, like me, find a ruin and sacrifice your body to connect your soul to the ruin. This way, you can escape the restraints of the Heaven Hunting Ranking.”

Jian Yi smiled and said, “But in my opinion, you won’t do that, right?”

“Of course not!”

Lin Bei raised his eyebrows and said in a low voice.

Damn it, he originally thought that the matter was not that serious. Now, it seemed like that was not the case!

“Kid, you only have two paths left.”

Jian Yi’s face darkened as he said, “The first one is the same as mine, but you said that you weren’t willing. Then, there’s only the second one left. Become stronger at an even faster speed and surpass everyone! The reason why I ended up like this back then was because I was inferior. If I could defeat those people from the Primordial World back then, I wouldn’t be in this situation now!”

[1-200] ONLINE GAME: UNLIMITED BUFF TALENT FROM THE BEGINNING  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara