Chapter 123: Level-S Star Swordsman!

Looking at Lucal kneeling on the ground and kowtowing non-stop, Lin Bei was stunned.

‘You can do that?’

“Sir, please spare my life!”

Lucal’s face was filled with sorrow. He was completely convinced.

This human brat was too powerful!

With just a casual attack, he had entered a stunned state. Moreover, it lasted for so long!

If not for the fact that he could remove the control effect every two minutes, he would have died long ago!

In his eyes, Lin Bei was like a demon!

No, he was even more ferocious than a demon!

Unlimited stun. What was there to fight!

There was no chance of winning at all!

“We’re not done yet!”

Lin Bei frowned and said in a low voice.

“No, no, no! It’s over! It’s already over! I lost!”

Lucal’s face was filled with anxiety as he shouted, “I admit defeat! Lord, please spare me!”

“Well…”

Lin Bei was helpless. After a while, he nodded and said, “Alright, then the three conditions you agreed to…”

“Don’t worry! I’ll definitely do what I say!”

Lucal said quickly.

“Alright, do you have a map of this mystic realm? Give me a copy of what you know in as much detail as possible!”

“Alright, Sir! I’ll go draw now!”

“Mm, don’t play tricks. I’ll let her check later. If you draw anything wrong, you’ll die miserably!”

Lin Bei nodded and pointed at Lucretia, who was nailed to the ground.

“…”

Lucal’s expression changed. He looked at Lucretia, who was lying on the ground and staring at him fiercely. His entire body trembled, and he quickly said, “Sir, this is not right! If this woman wants to mess with me… won’t I be finished?”

“Oh? That’s true.”

Lin Bei nodded and looked at Lucetia. “Hey, Big Dragon, tell me, what should I do?”

“I… I can also sign a Spirit Contract with you! I definitely won’t lie!”

Hearing this, Lucretia quickly said, “Also, my bloodline is the Crimson Fire Dragon of the Five Elements Dragon. It has great potential! I’m definitely more useful to you than he is! You have to believe me!”

“Damn you, Lucretia! What are you talking about! My lord! Don’t listen to this b*tch! A woman’s heart is the most poisonous!”

Lucal’s expression changed and he shouted.

Now, he was afraid that Lin Bei would change his attitude and kill him on the spot!

“Alright, the two of you… don’t argue. How about this? I’ll give the two of you a chance. Each of you draw a map of this place. After you’re done, I’ll compare them. When the time comes, if it’s different… I think you know the consequences.”

Lin Bei smiled faintly.

This was a plan he had thought of from the beginning. As Lucretia had said, he was an outsider and could not determine if their map was correct. This way, he would be easily deceived.