Chapter 6: First Killing of Entire Server! Powerful First Killing Buff!

In the Thunder Ruins, the 30 elite Goblin soldiers were all killed by Lin Bei.

He had also changed into Bronze Equipment, and his attributes had increased again.

——-

Health Points: 1,600

Magic Power: 1,250

Magic Attack: 400 (Equipment: Mithril Scepter)

Physical Attack Power: 120 (Equipment: Goblin War Bow)

Physical/Magic Defense: 60/100

Health Recovery: 315 points

Magic Recovery: 25 points

Magic Critical Hit Rate: 5%

Physical Critical Hit Rate: 1%

——-

With 400 Magic Attack and the Buff bonus, he could deal 1,840 damage points to the target with just one Discipline Spell!

[Falling Thunder Karno (Lv.7, lord-tier Boss)]

When Lin Bei saw the name of the Boss, the Falling Thunder Karno also noticed Lin Bei. With a roar, he jumped down from the broken throne and rushed over with his curved saber!

Crackle!

A bolt of lightning descended from the sky and landed on Lin Bei.

[You have been attacked by the Falling Lightning Spell! Health Points reduced by 300 points!]

[You are paralyzed! Movement Speed -20%, duration: 3 seconds!]

‘+300!’

Above Lin Bei’s head, a green recovery number floated up and he instantly returned to full health.

“This Boss is a Magic Attack, and its Attack is not low either. It has a total of 400 points. If players at this stage encounter it, I’m afraid they won’t be able to bear the consequences. However, this Boss is unlucky to encounter me.”

After testing the attack power of the Boss, Lin Bei smiled. He was wearing a full set of Bronze equipment. Although he was only Level 5, his Magic Defense was 100 points. As for ordinary players at this stage, they were about Level 3. With a full set of Normal equipment, their Magic Defense might not exceed 20 points. Under the Boss’s attack of 400 points, they could not withstand it at all!

Even if someone was lucky enough to withstand it, a 20% deceleration effect would still kill him!

“I’m not playing anymore. Let’s end this quickly!”

Lin Bei did not care about the slow effect on his body at all. He waved the Mithril Scepter in his hand and a holy light instantly descended from the sky and landed on the Boss!

Discipline Spell!

-3,680! (Critical Hit!)

There was actually a Magic Critical Hit!

The Boss’s Health Points plummeted to 81.6%.

“He actually has 20,000 maximum Health Points, but… they’re still far from enough!”

Lin Bei raised his hand again and used Discipline Spell again!

At the same time, he was hit by a Falling Lightning Spell!

However, in an instant, his Health Points recovered to full again. It did not affect him at all.

Just like that, he cast five Discipline Spells in a row before Falling Thunder Karno arrived in front of Lin Bei angrily.