Chapter 170: Abyssal Omen!

Lin Bei was dumbfounded. He looked at the five conical rainbow fragments in his inventory and was dumbfounded.

These were five pieces of Divinity Gemstone!

Coupled with the one he had drawn previously, he now had a total of six Divinity Gemstone fragments!

In other words, as long as he drew four more pieces of the Divinity Gemstone, he could directly synthesize one Divinity Gemstone and synchronize his talent to the real world!

“Damn! What a huge gain!”

Lin Bei rubbed his hands excitedly. He felt that good luck had not abandoned him! It was just a joke!

“Not bad. The five-star lucky draw is awesome!”

Lin Bei checked the spoils of war from his four lucky draws. He had obtained a total of six Divinity Gemstone Fragments, five Divinity Stones, and a special Extraordinary equipment. It could be said to be quite generous.

It had to be known that he had only used five minutes to complete the five-star challenge. Such benefits were enough to satisfy anyone!

“Alright, I have to go to the next Sword Spirit Ruins with a five-star challenge according to the map given by Xuan Mo!”

Lin Bei used the golden token and teleported away. He returned to the three-star challenge space and saw Qing Ping staring at him in shock.

“Hey, you’re staring at me like that… I’m under a lot of pressure.”

Lin Bei frowned in confusion.

Qing Ping was a Sword Spirit after all. Although his realm was not high and he was only at the Monarch-tier, in the eyes of most people, the Monarch-tier was still an expert. Was it really good to be so shocked?

“You… you succeeded?”

Qing Ping ignored Lin Bei’s words and asked blankly.

“That’s right. You know that if you don’t complete the challenge, you won’t be able to leave the challenge space.”

Lin Bei nodded matter-of-factly and said to the dumbfounded Qing Ping, “By the way, when they come out later, tell them that I went to the Dawn Sword Ruins because I was in a hurry.”

With that, without waiting for Qing Ping’s reaction, he went to the teleportation array of the ruins and used a Platinum-rank Soul Crystal to teleport to his next destination.

“I—”

After a long time, Qing Ping came back to his senses. He looked at the empty teleportation array and hesitated.

Then, he sighed and took out another mirror to replay the scene of Lin Bei’s five-star challenge.

Time passed minute by minute. Although five minutes was short, it felt very long to Qing Ping.

Even though the scene had stopped, Qing Ping was still standing on the spot like a stone statue.

It was not until half an hour later that the space in front of him trembled slightly and a figure in white appeared that he belatedly shouted, “Damn! What a monster!”

“Hmm? What are you talking about? What monster?”

Qiqi frowned slightly and looked at the shocked Qing Ping in confusion. “Are you alright?”

“I’m fine! That friend of yours is really… Sigh, let’s not talk about him anymore. He asked me to pass you a message. Due to the lack of time, he has already headed to the Dawn Sword Ruins first. Look at you…”