Chapter 15: Tainted-Blood Fanatic!

“What a pity. My Mutated Blood skill is still on cooldown. Otherwise, I could kill a level 20 Mutated Domain-Lord tier Boss!”

Although Lin Bei felt a little regretful, he did not care too much.

Soon, he dealt with all the contaminated miners in the stone room.

[Tainted-Blood Fanatic has absorbed tainted blood and its attributes have become stronger!]

From time to time, a System notification would ring in his ears, but Lin Bei ignored it. There was no other reason. In Second World, there was a setting that everyone knew clearly. The stronger the Boss, the better the loot!

For other players, perhaps the best strategy for this Boss was to leave the small monsters to focus fire on the Boss first. However, for Lin Bei currently, it was the complete opposite. What he wanted was the Boss’ drops. As for the Boss’ increase in attributes, he did not care at all.

His Discipline Spell dealt explosive damage, and it was fired twice a second. Even the strengthened Level 20 Domain-Lord tier Boss wouldn’t be able to withstand it!

-12,750 (Holy Light Damage Bonus)

A Discipline Spell landed on the Boss and thick black smoke rose.

Due to the fact that the Tainted-Blood Fanatic was a dark creature, the Discipline Spell dealt an additional 50% damage to him.

[Tainted-Blood Fanatic Blanca (Lv. 20, Domain-Lord tier) Health Points: 98%]

“It’s real flesh. Its Health Points should have exceeded 600,000, but it’s still a little lacking.”

Lin Bei glanced at the Boss’ health and immediately made a judgment.

As long as he attacked with all his might, he would be able to kill the Tainted-Blood Fanatic in half a minute at most.

Therefore, he did not have to worry about his damage output at all.

The only thing he had to pay attention to was to avoid the damage from the Boss.

After all, it was a level 20 Domain-Lord tier Boss, its damage was definitely not low.

Tainted Blood Fanatic Blanca leaped down from the altar. The black mist around its body dissipated, revealing its true appearance.

It was a deformed creature formed from countless piles of rotten flesh. It was more than three meters tall and had eight slender tentacles around its body. The ends of the tentacles were covered in black poisonous spikes that flickered with a cold light.

On its chest, there was a crack. Its mouth was full of sharp yellow teeth and green mucus kept flowing out.

“Ew… how disgusting.”

Lin Bei felt a little nauseous and immediately used the Discipline Spell.

Black smoke rose into the air, covering the ugly face of the Tainted-Blood Fanatic.

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

At this moment, the eight tentacles on the Tainted-Blood Fanatic’s body shot out and stabbed at Lin Bei from different directions!

“I’ll leap!”

Lin Bei remained calm in the face of danger. He leapt ten meters high and easily dodged the attack by the tentacles of the Tainted-Blood Fanatic.

Thanks to Green Collar’s Novice Leap Potion, his ability to leap had increased by 20 points. With his full strength, he could leap more than 20 meters.

However, he did not do so. Firstly, there was a limit to the height of the cave. If he leapt too high, he would be stuck in the air for a long time. This way, the gap would be larger and he would be easily pursued by the Boss. The gains would not make up for the losses.