Chapter 98: Divinity Stone! Extraordinary Power!

Monka was numb.

He followed behind Lin Bei and watched him sweep through the ruins one by one.

As for the other clones, they had long been sent out to deal with the guardians of the King-level ruins.

Emperors fighting Kings, and they were all Guardians. Wasn’t this just an easy fight?

Monka could predict that it would not be long before all the ruins in this southeast region would be taken by Lin Bei alone!

“Damn, to think that I was worried about this kid’s safety previously. Now, it looks like I’m a clown! How is this kid dangerous? He’s simply flying!”

Monka gritted his teeth and felt depressed.

Although he did not ask, from the fact that Lin Bei had promised him to return after farming the southwestern area, this kid had definitely wiped out all the areas except the southwestern area!

Just like the southeast area he had investigated previously, as long as it was a ruin above 2,000 years old, it was all swept away. He did not even see the shadow of the Guardian!

“Isn’t this too ruthless? Even though the Bloodshed Tavern still has many mystic realms, if one person sweeps through this mystic realm, even the Bloodshed Tavern would have a headache!”

Monka thought to himself.

However, this matter was clearly a chance specially offered by the higher-ups of the headquarters to reward this kid!

And this kid completely grasped the opportunity and directly cleaned up the mystic realm, putting all the divinity items into his bag. Ahem, ahem, it had to be said that one party was bold enough to give away the opportunity and the other party was capable enough of grasping it!

“When I go back this time, the upper echelons of the tavern will probably be furious!”

Monka could not help but sympathize in his heart. “The key is that he’s not a nameless person. He has a backer behind him, who’s a Guardian of the Light Temple. His identity is not afraid of you at all.”

This time, the higher-ups of the tavern could only suffer in silence.

Who asked them to be so confident and give Lin Bei a chance?

Now that their mystic realm had been emptied, they could not blame others.

Of course, the main reason was the Light Temple. Otherwise, with the temperament of the upper echelons of the Bloodshed Tavern, how could they let this kid off if he did not spit out 99% of the Divinity items he had obtained?

“Sigh, it’s good to have a backer. Unlike me, if I miss my duty this time, I’ll be demoted directly. Comparisons…”

Monka sighed in his heart, but on second thought, although he had been mentally exhausted these few days, if he could exchange for 12 Divinity Fragments, he would still have made a killing!

“This kid is really a lucky star!”

Monka could not help but sigh in his heart.

***

Time passed minute by minute. With the help of more than 150 Emperor-level clones, Lin Bei used less than ten hours to clean up the entire southwestern area.

All that was left was some cleaning up work.

He needed to go to the ruins one by one and use the Spirit Army Flag to take away the king-level guardians of these ruins.

Monka followed along and finally understood where those king-level guardians had gone.

“Well…”

Monka’s heart turned cold. “He really didn’t leave a single drop for us! Other than the ruins of dynasties without divinity items, as long as there are divinity items, both the people and the goods are gone. This kid took them away!”