Chapter 47: I Can Increase My Attributes by Dueling! Shopkeeper Jin Stiffened!

[Killed the target in the duel state! Obtained 0.01% of the target’s lost attributes!]

[Elena’s Blessing has taken effect! You have received an additional 0.01% of the target’s loss attributes!]

[Your Strength has increased by 0.01 points!]

“Haha, this Duel Vest is indeed not simple!”

Lin Bei looked at the system notification and his eyes lit up.

In the duel state, death would be punished ten times over!

Under the 10 times Punishment of Love, the target’s attributes would immediately decrease by 50 points. As the killer, Lin Bei could obtain 1/10,000 of the other party’s lost attributes as compensation!

Coupled with the Buff that he obtained, by killing 100 enemies, his attributes could increase by 1 point!

One had to know that more than ten thousand people from the nine guilds had come this time!

Most importantly, Lin Bei could completely let the Undead Army block the players of the nine guilds at the resurrection point!

Once they were revived, he would immediately kill them!

Although in the Holy Light Village, players’ defense attributes would directly double. Especially in the resurrection area, they would obtain a tenfold defense bonus, so what?

These Specter Soldiers were Level 40 elite monsters. Their Attack Power exceeded 2,000. Even if the players of the nine guilds hid in the resurrection point, they would not be able to resist them at all!

Moreover, the Spirit Army Flag was now controlled by Lin Bei, so the killing of these Spirit Soldiers would go to Lin Bei’s name. He could still obtain the killing attributes!

Although he only had 0.01 attribute points at a time, there were many people from the nine guilds!

After one round, he could obtain 100 basic attribute points!

Of course, this required him to kill a player in the duel state. If it was just a normal kill, the attributes he obtained would only be one in a hundred thousand.

“What a pity. The Level 5 Spell Wave only covers an area of 50 meters. A duel can only envelop a few hundred people. The efficiency is a little low.”

Lin Bei frowned slightly and looked at the two Limit Breaking Crystals in his inventory. He gritted his teeth and directly broke the limit of the Spell Wave.

This skill had to break through the limit sooner or later. Now that he needed it, Lin Bei was not too hesitating.

After all, there was a chance of dropping the Limit Breaking Crystal as long as he killed the Mutated Boss. He had the Mutated Blood and had plenty of opportunities.

Moreover, after the Spell Wave broke the limit, it could cover an area of 100 meters, making it easier and faster to farm attributes!

One duel could envelop about 2,000 people, and the efficiency was greatly increased!

However, soon, Lin Bei was helpless. Many players from the nine guilds had their attributes reduced to negative. This way, although killing them would still reduce their attributes, Lin Bei could not continue to obtain attributes from them.

“It’s not satisfying enough.”

Lin Bei frowned and sighed.

The nine major guilds could’ve sent more people over. This way, he could farm more Attributes. At that time, he might be able to directly break through the attribute limit. He would not have to spend effort and time to collect Attribute Equipment.