Chapter 110: Profession Advancement! Divinity Stone!

“Qiqi, stay in Dark Moon Valley for the time being. I’ll come back to look for you after I’m done with my matters!”

Lin Bei said to Qiqi.

“Okay.”

Qiqi nodded gently.

Lin Bei felt a little helpless. Qiqi was good in every aspect, but she was a little quiet.

Lin Bei did not say anything else. He used the teleportation array that had just been built in Dark Moon Valley and left for Green Mountain City.

As soon as he arrived at Green Mountain City, Lin Bei rushed towards the Light Temple.

At the entrance of the temple, two Holy Knights stood guard.

Lin Bei was an old acquaintance. The two of them nodded and let him in.

This was the beloved disciple of the Guardian. They did not dare to stop him.

Soon, Lin Bei arrived at the small house in the backyard of the Holy Temple and knocked on the door.

“Who is it?”

A slightly tired voice came from inside the house.

“It’s me, teacher.”

“Come in.”

A vortex suddenly appeared at the door of the hut and sucked Lin Bei in.

The world spun around him. In the next second, Lin Bei was already in a sea of flowers. The fragrance of the flowers was refreshing.

“You’re back?”

In the air, Alina looked at the hazy sky, deep in thought.

“Yes, I’m back.”

Lin Bei nodded.

“How’s the harvest?”

Alina did not turn around and continued to ask.

“Not bad. I obtained some divinity items and absorbed a Divinity Crystal.”

Lin Bei replied.

“Divinity Crystal?”

Elena was stunned for a moment before turning to look at Lin Bei. Her eyes rolled, as if she was investigating something.

Lin Bei did not resist.

In reality, it was useless for him to resist. Elena was a Level 200 Extraordinary NPC, and the current him had no way of resisting.

“Not bad.”

Soon, Alina retracted her gaze and a smile appeared on her face. “You improved faster than I expected! This is a good thing.”

“Teacher, didn’t you say before that if my harvest this time is not bad, you will reward me when I return? What reward are you prepared to give me?”

Lin Bei asked directly.

To be honest, he was still looking forward to the reward Elena would give him.

“It’s better than Divinity Crystals, right?”

Lin Bei thought to himself.

Alina, who was originally smiling, froze and slowly retracted her hand that was about to take out a Divinity Crystal.

Lin Bei’s thoughts in front of her could not be hidden.

She naturally felt that the other party was looking forward to a better reward than the Divinity Crystal.

“This kid… Did he do it on purpose?”

Alina thought to herself and sighed. Forget it. The fact that he could obtain a Divinity Crystal this time has far exceeded my expectations. It’s not impossible to give him something better.