Chapter 81: Seal Removed! Hundredfold Increase!

“Hahahaha! Impressive! Truly impressive! You actually made me feel the threat of death! Other than Big Brother back then, you’re the first!”

Jian Ba, who was in the crack in the stone, laughed loudly. “In that case, I can directly undo the seal and fight with all my might! I originally thought that I would increase my strength bit by bit and fight fairly after reaching your strength. Now, it seems that there’s no need! Let’s fight with all my might! Hahahaha!”

“Seal! Remove!”

Jian Ba smiled, and the patch covering one of his eyes was scattered by the aura on his body.

Immediately after, a ferocious aura that seemed to have descended from the Primordial World suddenly rose from his body!

Lin Bei, who was launching a magical bombardment, was also sent flying hundreds of meters away by this powerful aura!

“This power… Damn!”

Lin Bei’s expression changed slightly. Sensing this sudden powerful force, he could not help but curse.

What was going on with Jian Ba?

He actually sealed such a powerful force!

This power was at least a hundred times stronger than Jian Ba when they first met!

According to Jian Ba’s previous combat strength, his attack power was 1 million points. Now, he only needed one slash to deal hundreds of millions of damage!

“Damn, what’s the point of fighting?!”

The corners of Lin Bei’s mouth twitched and he could not help but curse.

With his current strength, even if he went all out, he could not withstand a single strike from the other party!

What was the point of fighting!

This was completely the suppression of attributes!

Just like when he fought other players previously, no matter how strong their maneuvers were, they could not withstand it!

Originally, according to Lin Bei’s plan, he could completely kill the other party before the man stacked his strength every three seconds. However, who would have thought that the other party would only shout “Seal Removal” and his strength would be increased by 100 times!

One slash dealt 100 million damage!

What was there to play!

Even Monarch-tier experts would probably take a detour when they saw the current Jian Ba, right?

After all, one slash was worth a hundred million. Even a Monarch-tier existence with ten billion HP was only worth 100 slashes!

“Damn, no wonder Lionel is so afraid of Jian Ba. This is too sick!”

Lin Bei could not help but speculate in his heart. A hundredfold increase in strength. If this was a player’s talent, it would at least be an SSS-rank talent!

A talent on the same level as mine!

Most importantly, it was maxed out the moment it came up!

When my Buffs are stacked, I need to accumulate them bit by bit. What’s the point of playing in front of a hundredfold increase in strength!”

It would be fine if it was ten times stronger.

However, a hundredfold increase… Not to mention anything else, he could just slip away!

Without a word, Lin Bei left the ground with the Earth Escape Technique and ran out of the ruins.

It was only right for him to run if he could not win!