Chapter 16: Professional Player? Experience Baby!

“Shut up! Everyone, be careful! This Priest is not simple!”

One of the shield-bearers frowned slightly and ordered in the team channel, “Help to make markings to show where the Priest is! The rest of you, prepare to control your skills. Once you find any traces of the Priest, forcefully control the focus fire and insta-kill him!”

“Yes!”

The others replied. In the team, the Priest took out a True Sight Gemstone and placed it on the ground.

However, just as he put it down, a black shadow suddenly appeared in front of him. He was so frightened that his legs trembled and he almost fell to the ground.

“Second.”

Lin Bei used the Discipline Spell and instantly killed the Priest. He picked up the True Sight Gemstone on the ground and disappeared into the shadows.

“Damn!”

Seeing this, the leader of the shield-bearers cursed. What the f*ck was going on with this Priest? He insta-killed someone with just a Discipline Spell? Was there a mistake?!

“Everyone, gather together! We can’t let him take us down one by one!”

The shield-bearer shouted, and everyone quickly gathered together.

In the darkness, Lin Bei saw this and couldn’t help but grin. They had actually gathered together? The heavens were really helping him.

Lin Bei directly rushed up. The True Sight Gemstone could scan the surrounding 30 meters, and his figure was instantly revealed in the other party’s line of sight!

“He has appeared! Insta-kill him with forceful control!”

The shield-bearer’s eyes lit up as he shouted.

“Alright!”

The other team members perked up when they heard this and attacked Lin Bei with their skills.

-1! -1! -1! …

A series of numbers floated above Lin Bei’s head. At the same time, various System notifications sounded in his ears.

[You have been slowed down. Movement speed -20%. Lasts for 10 seconds.]

[You have been poisoned. Health Points -20 per second for 10 seconds.]

[You have been weakened. Attack -50. Lasts for 10 seconds.]

[You are stunned and unable to move. Lasts for 3 seconds.]

[You are bound and cannot move. Lasts for 3 seconds.]

“…”

Lin Bei pursed his lips and did not feel anything. After three seconds, under everyone’s shocked gazes, he rushed towards the crowd.

“Holy Light Burst!”

Boom!

A huge holy light energy shot out from Lin Bei’s Mithril Scepter and enveloped the dozen or so shield-bearers.

-3,000! -3,020! -6,100 (Critical Hit)! …

Level 5 Holy Light Burst had a total of 200% magic damage bonus. Coupled with the double damage of the Holy Light Buff, with one move, there was a white light everywhere and they were all insta-killed!

In the distant forest, the players from another professional team who saw this scene were stunned.

‘What the hell?’

What was going on?

Was that Priest’s skill Holy Light Burst?

What kind of damage was that?