Chapter 138: Planning Ahead! Infiltrating the Blood Demon Prison!

“Elder Mo, are they enough?”

Lin Bei asked.

“Enough! Very enough!”

Mo Yun said in disbelief, “I have to say that you surprise me! Don’t worry, leave the matter of the Space Slicing Array to me. In a month… No, half a month at most, I’ll make 20 Space Slicing Arrays for you. As for the rest, I’ll rush them out for you in a month. As for the materials, don’t worry. They’re completely free!”

“Thank you, Elder Mo!”

Lin Bei thanked him. After some thought, he took out two Extraordinary Soul Crystals and gave them to Mo Yun. “Elder Mo, these are Extraordinary Soul Crystals. I’ll give these two to you. With these, they should be helpful in your research on higher-level array formations, right?”

“Also, I’ve tested it before. Your guess was not very accurate. An Extraordinary Soul Crystal will directly consume 1,000 durability points of the Space Slicing Array. As for its power, I haven’t used it yet, so I don’t know for the time being.”

“Well…”

Mo Yun looked at the two Extraordinary Soul Crystals offered by Lin Bei and was stunned.

Damn, those were Extraordinary Soul Crystals!

He gave them away just like that?

And it was two at a time?

Mo Yun’s heart raced.

It was not that he could not hold it in, but it was really too difficult!

Extraordinary Soul Crystals!

Under normal circumstances, it was something that could only be obtained by decomposing Extraordinary equipment!

However, even the Extraordinary lacked Extraordinary equipment. How could anyone be willing to break it down into Soul Crystals?

It could only be said that such a thing was an existence that could only be chanced upon by luck!

Mo Yun had lived for so long, but he had never seen such a generous person like Lin Bei!

To say that he was generous was really giving him face.

If it was a stranger, he would not say “generous”, but “squandering”!

“You really gave them to me? Are you sure?”

“I’m sure!”

Lin Bei smiled and nodded. “We’re friends after all. Moreover, this thing should be very helpful for your research, right?”

“That’s right, it’s very helpful! My cultivation realm has stagnated because I lack experience in refining Extraordinary Array Formations. Don’t worry, this thing… I won’t take it for nothing. If you need anything in the future, just look for me! As long as I can help, I will definitely help!”

Mo Yun did not stand on ceremony. He put away the Extraordinary Soul Crystals and said with a serious expression, “By the way, try not to expose this thing in front of outsiders. It’s very easy to attract unnecessary trouble for you! Although there are many good people in this world, there are also many bad people who are greedy for money!”

“Thank you for your reminder, Elder Mo!”

“Alright, with these two Extraordinary Soul Crystals, I can definitely develop a higher-level Space Array! When the time comes, I’ll give you one!”

Mo Yun could not wait to refine the array. Lin Bei was also very tactful. After chatting casually for a while, he left.

He had his considerations for creating a batch of spatial cutting arrays.