Chapter 77: I Don't Like Violence!

“Who is it?”

As soon as he stepped into the ruins, Lin Bei heard an angry shout.

Soon, a Guardian with a human head and a horse body appeared in front of Lin Bei. He was more than three meters tall, had dark blue skin, and strong muscles. He held a steel spear in his hand, and his white hair fluttered in the wind. He looked majestic.

[Guardian of the Helalu Empire Ruins, Lionel (Lv.93, Emperor-tier, 3,700 years old)]

“Leave quickly!”

Lionel glared at Lin Bei with his bell-like eyes and said in a deep voice, “Otherwise, die!”

“Uh… that… I don’t like violence.”

Seeing that the other party was about to attack, Lin Bei quickly waved his hand and said, “I’m here to discuss something with you. I hope you can give me a chance to finish speaking.”

“Hmph, you don’t like violence, but… I like it! Since you’re not leaving, don’t blame me for being ruthless!”

Lionel sneered and jumped up. The steel spear in his hand was instantly filled with a bloodthirsty aura.

Whoosh!

Lionel threw it hard, and the steel spear flew out at an extremely fast speed!

On the ground, Lin Bei looked at the blood-red steel spear flying over and shrugged helplessly.

I already said that I don’t like violence.

He had to make a move.

Why bother?

Lin Bei sighed and stopped hiding his clones. He instantly summoned 50 clones and surrounded Lionel.

In midair, Lionel, who had yet to land on the ground, was dumbfounded.

What the f*ck?

What the hell was going on?

Why did so many people appear all of a sudden!

Damn, why did those two baldies look so familiar?

Could it be… the two of them?

It didn’t make sense!

Weren’t they guardians in the ancient temple ruins?

Why did they come out?

Weren’t they afraid of death?

However, in the next second, Puxian and Pudu attacked.

“Amitabha, Benefactor Lionel, my master doesn’t like violence. He’s talking to you nicely. Why don’t you listen?”

“Amitabha, Benefactor Lionel, since you insist on provoking us, as subordinates, we can only teach you a lesson on behalf of our master.”

“Hey, wait! You two… What’s going on?”

Lionel’s face changed. He tried to run.

However, the 50 clones had already swarmed forward and used all kinds of abilities at the same time, causing Lionel’s body to stiffen.

“Damn, you guys… talk nicely!”

“We gave you a chance, but you’re useless!”

Pudu broke the bridge of Lionel’s nose with a punch and grinned. “Alright, shut up and enjoy the process of death. We brothers haven’t had fun in a long time. Let us have fun too!”

“Bullsh*t! Aren’t you monks? How can you fight and kill? Stop!”

Lionel’s face turned green as he shouted.