Chapter 108: Green Cloud Disbands! Dominator's Certificate!

How was that possible!

This Chang Qingzi was raised by him single-handedly!

If anything happened to him, he would be implicated too!

Damn it!

This was troublesome!

He originally thought that this matter was just a misunderstanding, but now, it seemed that it was not simple!

“They can actually corrode the branch president of my Green Cloud! Azure Plume… What a good method!”

Green Mountain Sword’s expression was gloomy as he instructed, “Everyone, listen up. Immediately wake up those trapped brothers with the emergency callout function! I have an arrangement!”

“Understood!”

Everyone responded in unison and went to wake up the guild members.

These were all elites of the guild. Most of them had records in the guild, so it was not difficult to find them. The only difficulty was that it was too time-consuming!

In this operation, they had mobilized nearly 20,000 people in the Heavenly Might Server!

If they woke them one by one, it would take a lot of time!

“By the way, go to Chang Qingzi’s place first! Capture him first! I have something to ask him in person!”

“Understood!”

However, not long after they went down, another person ran over in a hurry, his face filled with fear. After seeing Green Mountain Sword, he immediately shouted, “President! Something bad has happened!”

“Don’t panic! What happened?”

“Our branch in the Heavenly Might Server was… wiped out just now!”

“What?! Who did this?!”

The Green Mountain Sword said angrily.

“It’s Azure Plume’s people! They… they’ve hired many helpers! We’re not their match at all!”

“Helpers? Could it be someone from the other large guilds?”

Hearing this, Green Mountain Sword frowned. If that was the case, it would be difficult to deal with.

The current Green Cloud was already unhappy with the four major guilds. If they offended the other five major guilds, their situation would be very dangerous!

“No! They’re Bosses! A group of Emperor-tier Bosses!”

That person said in horror, “You can see the exact situation on the forum now! Green Plume’s people are livestreaming against our guilds! Moreover, they’re threatening to remove our guilds from the Heavenly Might Server!”

Hearing this, Green Mountain Sword immediately opened the forum.

A video interface immediately came into view.

“Azure Plume Guild Livestream: Remove the Five Great Guilds. Today!”

Green Mountain Sword clicked on it and almost fainted.

“Damn… More than a hundred Emperor-tier Bosses? And they’re all above Level 90? I… Damn it!”

Green Mountain Sword turned off the live broadcast with a gloomy face.

At this moment, he was speechless.

After a long time, he barely recovered and instructed the guild member who had just reported, “Let them go offline. We’ve lost.”