Chapter 127: Devouring Power! Attributes Soar!

Lin Bei gritted his teeth, held the light sword tightly, and began to absorb the power inside.

“Ah—!!!”

An intense pain spread throughout his body, as if his soul was being torn apart. In an instant, Lin Bei screamed.

At the same time, all the equipment on his body instantly shattered and he rolled on the ground naked.

“Haha! I have to record it!”

Jian Ba, who had been waiting for this for a long time, took out a jade slip and began to record the scene in front of him.

On the other hand, Qiqi’s face was slightly red. She turned to the side and remained silent.

Lucal was even more dumbfounded. He thought to himself, “What should I do? Should I look? I really want to look! But… I don’t dare to look!”

He wailed in his heart and turned elsewhere unwillingly.

Although he wanted to look, he did not dare to. He had just joined the team and had even become a clone. As long as the other party thought about it, his soul would dissipate. Faced with such a situation, his life was naturally a priority. He did not dare to think too much.

On the ground, Lin Bei, who was rolling, reacted and hurriedly opened the equipment interface, wanting to wear his equipment.

However… he was helpless.

Because every time he wore an equipment, the equipment would shatter and be devoured by the power in his body!

Be it Diamond-grade equipment or Obsidian-grade equipment, they were all useless!

Of course, perhaps Extraordinary equipment was useful, but the key was… these equipment had not been appraised and could not be worn!

This way, Lin Bei would be the unlucky one.

His entire body was naked as he rolled on the ground. It hurt like hell.

He wanted to use the Earth Escape Technique to burrow underground, but he realized that he could not use any abilities at all!

“Damn! I’ve embarrassed myself this time!”

Lin Bei felt sad.

It would have been fine if it was just pain. He felt that it was nothing.

Most importantly, it was far more than that!

Jian Ba laughed and kept changing angles to record the scene for Lin Bei.

Qiqi blushed and turned her head to the side.

However, Lin Bei was rolling on the ground. There would be times when she could not dodge in time.

The most tortured one was Lucal. He wanted to see it but did not dare to. It was unbearable.

Just like that, time passed. Soon, an hour passed. Lin Bei finally absorbed the power of the light sword and regained his calm.

Of course, at this moment, he also fell asleep.

It couldn’t be helped. It hurt too much.

Fortunately, when he was unconscious, he used the last bit of his consciousness to put on his equipment and make himself look presentable.

In his sleep, Lin Bei felt a vortex spinning in his body, gathering the power around him. It was very condensed.

Time passed. When Lin Bei woke up again, it was already three hours later.

“Haha, you’re awake? Not bad, you woke up much earlier than I thought.”

Jian Ba went forward and helped Lin Bei up. He sized him up and nodded in satisfaction. “Not bad, very successful! You’ve already activated the Dao of Devouring.”