Chapter 22: King-tier First Killing!

The Tainted-Blood Fanatic screamed and turned into a blood shadow. It instantly flew over and condensed his tentacles into blood swords that attacked Lin Bei!

So fast!

Lin Bei’s eyes darkened. This Boss’ speed was at least twice as fast as before it mutated!

Clang, clang, clang…

The Limit Magic Staff in his hand kept blocking, but even so, after reducing 90% of the damage, every slash could still deal more than 10,000 damage points to him!

“I’ve underestimated you.”

Lin Bei quickly retreated and activated the White Wings’ ability. His speed instantly doubled, and in a breath, he dodged more than ten slashes from the Boss.

At the same time, he kept casting the Discipline Spell on the Boss, draining its Health Points.

“Ahhh! You deserve to die! You deserve to die!!!”

Blanca, the Tainted-Blood Fanatic, screamed. Many of his tentacles actually broke off at the roots. Countless putrid green liquid gushed out of his body and gathered with the broken tentacles, finally turning into a blood-colored curved saber with an awe-inspiring aura.

“Die!”

Buzz!

In the entire stone room, the stone wall trembled violently. The green tainted blood aura on the altar instantly spread out, enveloping everything.

[You have been poisoned by the tainted blood. Health Points -10,000 per second. Duration: 30 seconds!]

[Your Purification Spell has taken effect! The poison of the tainted blood has dissipated!]

“Hmph, you still want to poison me?”

When Lin Bei heard the System notification, he snorted and continued to attack.

His Purification Spell had a permanent effect. No negative status could affect him!

However, the curved Blood Saber’s aura made him feel uneasy. He had to end this quickly!

The Discipline Spell continued to rain down on the Tainted-Blood Fanatic, causing him to scream in pain.

Finally, when there was only 10% of his life left, the Blood Saber erupted!

“Blood Explosion!”

Blood-red saber light instantly swept through the entire space!

For a moment, the ground shook and everything around them collapsed!

-200,000! (Death Immunity!)

A dazzling golden light flashed on Lin Bei’s body. The passive effect of Paladin’s Oath took effect and blocked the fatal blow for him.

At the same time, the Blood Saber that was floating in the air fell to the ground with a clang. Blanca, the Tainted-Blood Fanatic, also turned into a pool of pus and scattered on the ground.

“That was close. I didn’t expect the mutated King-tier Boss to be so powerful! If I didn’t have the Paladin’s Oath, I would have died again.”

Lin Bei patted the dust off his body and finally heaved a sigh of relief.

[You have killed the Tainted-Blood Fanatic Branca (Lv. 30, King-tier, Mutated). You have received 3,000,000 experience points!]

[You’ve leveled up!]

Ten golden lights rose from his body in a row. Lin Bei leveled up 10 times in a row and his level soared to Level 20!

[You have obtained the first kill of a King-tier Boss! A server-wide announcement is about to be made. Do you wish to remain anonymous?]