Chapter 193: The Dao of Time! Demon Sword Region!

This huge beast was blind in one eye.

Its remaining eye was filled with shock and fear.

“Old Black White, you have to help me!”

“Hehe, sure, sure.”

The Black and White Chess Saint smiled and raised his hand. He said indifferently, “Demon God Tea 500 pots.”

“Damn! You have Dao Comprehension Tea yourself! Why do you want my Demon God Tea? Moreover, you want 500 pots as soon as you open your mouth? I only have a total of 600 pots!”

When the huge beast heard this, it shook its head vigorously. Countless black cracks appeared in the surrounding space. The power was enough to kill an Extraordinary!

“Hehe, you actually have 600 pots? Alright, I’ve changed my mind. Give me 600 pots of Demon God Tea and I’ll help you settle that matter! How about that?”

“You”

“If you don’t agree, I’ll leave.”

As the Black and White Chess Saint spoke, the shadow in the sky was about to dissipate.

“Wait! 600 pots it is! I promise you!”

The black beast panicked and hurriedly shouted.

“Haha, happy cooperation!”

The Black and White Chess Saint laughed loudly. “Let’s go. It’s time to leave this world with me. We still have many things to do. This time we can’t fail again.”

“Alright! I’m stupid and you’re smart. Whatever you say. However, you can’t fool me like you did ten thousand years ago! Otherwise, I’ll fight you to the death!”

“Don’t worry, this time we will win.”

The Black and White Chess Saint smiled. The ancient castle flashed and disappeared with the huge beast.

In the next moment, he had already appeared in the Spirit Sword Domain.

“Immortal Spirit Saint, how have you been?”

The Black and White Chess Saint appeared in the sky above a sea of flowers and said loudly.

“Shoot.”

An indifferent voice came from the depths of the sea of flowers.

“The time has come.”

“Let’s go.”

The sea of flowers below instantly disappeared. At the same time, a woman in white appeared from the void and said indifferently before disappearing.

“Sigh, it’s been so many years, but her personality is still so cold.”

Seeing this, the Black and White Chess Saint sighed and shook his head. “If this continues, how can she get married?”

“Noisy.”

The entire Spirit Sword Domain shattered instantly and turned pitch-black.

Only the Black and White Chess Saint stood in the void in a sorry state.

“It’s not appropriate for you to destroy this world. This place is-”

“Hmph, put away your thoughts!”

With a light wave of her palm that pierced through the void, the originally shattered Spirit Sword Domain actually reappeared in the world under the effect of an inexplicable Dao Law!

“Your Dao of Time is really getting more and more terrifying! You can actually reverse time and reconstruct the originally shattered world! Could it be that you’ve already reached that level?”