Chapter 95: Upper Limit of the Genetic Strengthening Potion! Returning to the My

“Alright, Mom, don’t just stand there.”

Seeing this, Lin Bei smiled. Then, he gently raised his palm and a fireball appeared. “Little Sister and I have already broken through the limits of humans and obtained greater strength.”

“Little Sister used a Genetic Strengthening Potion and became stronger. As for me… it’s because of the Second World!”

Lin Bei said directly.

“I can understand the Genetic Strengthening Potion, but Second World… Isn’t it a game? Why are you…”

“Second World is a game, but it’s definitely not a simple game! Mom, listen carefully to what I’m about to say…”

Lin Bei did not hide much and told Jiang Xia about the synchronization of attributes. Then, he mentioned the source of the Genetic Strengthening Potion and the hidden power of the Dragon Country—the Special Operations Team and the Yellow Fire Squad.

“Is… is what you said true?”

Jiang Xia was still extremely shocked.

“How can that be fake?”

Lin Bei smiled and said, “These things come from the ruins of an alien civilization. Back then, we only saw some relevant scenes on television. Now, it seems that the ruins are not simple. However, you can’t tell anyone about this. The reason why I told you was to let you and my father realize the seriousness of the matter and enter the game as soon as possible to increase your strength.”

“The future world is destined to be a world where the strong prey on the weak. It might be even darker! I have a few good game accounts here. Later, bind them and enter the game.”

Lin Bei said, “However, I only found out about this by chance. We can’t reveal it now! Otherwise, the world will be in chaos! Our family has seized the initiative and should hurry up and increase our strength as much as possible. As for the rest, just leave it to time.”

“I understand! I didn’t expect that the plot I saw in online novels when I was young would actually happen in our lives. This is really… unbelievable.”

Jiang Xia sighed.

Being part of Generation Z, she had read many online novels back then, especially after the outbreak of the pandemic. For a long time, she was isolated at home and did not go out. Not only did she read a lot, but she even wrote a book during that period and earned some extra money.

Now that she thought about it, it was already a long time ago.

“Alright, tell my father about this later. The gaming helmets are in the storage room. You can go and choose one.”

“Little sister, you know what happened. Don’t tell anyone, do you hear me?”

“Hmph, I’m not stupid. Why would I tell others about such a thing?! I’m still waiting to make a fortune!”

Lin Jing pouted and said unhappily.

“Your mission is to increase your strength as soon as possible and raise your level to Level 20 first. Then, I’ll help you change your profession to a hidden profession.”

Lin Bei said, “I’ll also collect some items to increase your attributes for you. When everyone’s attributes are high enough, we’ll synchronize them.”

“Yes, Xiaobei, don’t give yourself too much pressure. Just focus on your business. It’s fine for us to figure it out ourselves.”

Jiang Xia said, “Don’t look at your father’s current state. When he was young, he was a professional LOL player! It’s a pity that he didn’t play and wasted his youth. However, he still has gaming talent. With his help, we don’t have to worry.”