Chapter 70: Insufficient Efficiency? Helpful Clones!

Lin Bei was extremely satisfied. In an hour, he had already farmed four ruins. Moreover, his luck was not bad. These four ruins were all more than 2,000 years old, and he had obtained a total of 10 portions of Divinity Dust.

Other than the three portions of Divinity Dust from the Batha Dynasty ruins and the Carter Dynasty ruins, there were only two portions of Divinity Dust from each of the remaining two ruins. Although there was one less portion, it was still acceptable.

“If the current me uses Divinity Dust, my divinity can easily break through 10 points, and I can break through the second attribute limit.”

Lin Bei smiled and was very satisfied.

The second Attribute Limit Breaking required 10 points of Divinity, the third time required 50 points of Divinity, and the fourth time required 200 points of Divinity. If his trip to the mystic realm went smoothly, after he went out this time, he would absorb the Divinity Dust and successfully break through the remaining three basic attributes.

Soon, Lin Bei arrived at the fifth ruin.

[Boqi Dynasty Ruins (Lv.80, 1800 years old)]

“It’s not even 2,000 years old!”

Lin Bei was stunned. He shrugged helplessly and could only choose to leave.

According to Jian Yi, ruins below 2,000 years old would not produce Divinity Dust. Staying here was a waste of time, so he might as well hurry to the next ruin.

However, this way, he had wasted 10 minutes. On average, there were about two portions of Divinity Dust missing. It was impossible to say that his heart did not ache.

“Forget it. I hope my luck is better next. If there are a few ruins with a lot of Divinity Dust, I’ll make up for my losses.”

Lin Bei sighed and continued to explore.

Ten minutes later, another ruin appeared in front of him.

“Damn! It’s not even 2,000 years old?! Am I that unlucky?”

Lin Bei’s face darkened. He could not hold it in anymore.

What a huge loss!

With such a long time, if the age of the ruins reached the requirement, it would be enough for him to farm at least four portions of Divinity Dust!

That was a 4% attribute synchronization!

With his current basic attributes, it was equivalent to synchronizing 200 points of total attributes to reality!

Such an effect was enough to increase his strength in the real world by a large margin!

“This can’t go on! The mystic realm space is so big. If I search one by one, won’t I get nothing if I’m unlucky?”

Lin Bei’s expression darkened as he prepared to change his plan.

“Right! I can use my clones!”

Lin Bei slapped his thigh and reacted.

Then, he immediately took off the bead bracelet in his hand and scattered it on the ground, transforming into 10 Killing Intent Clones.

Whoosh!

The ten clones immediately ran in different directions!

“This way, the efficiency will be higher! Using my clones to find a suitable ruin, I won’t be running around like a headless fly!”

Lin Bei waited for a while and immediately received a message from his clones.

Ten Killing Intent Clones had discovered a total of ten ruins, and only four of them were more than 2,000 years old!