Chapter 56: Attribute Enhancement! Requirement to Break the Limit Second Time!

“Haha, sorry to keep you waiting!”

After a few minutes, Bobo appeared again. He was carrying a gray cloth bag.

“The transaction amount exceeded 10,000 Bobo coins. According to the rules, you have already advanced to a Silver Member. These are things that you can buy with your current permission. They are all to increase your attributes. Take a look. You can ask me if you don’t understand.”

“10,000 Bobo coins, and I’m only a Silver Member?”

Lin Bei was stunned.

“That’s right. I’m not lying to you.”

Bobo hurriedly explained, “In my shop, if the transaction value exceeds 1,000 Bobo coins, you can be promoted to a Bronze Member. 10,000 Bobo coins can be promoted to a Silver Member, and so on. For every ten times the transaction value, you can be promoted once.”

“Doesn’t that mean that I need 10 million Bobo coins to advance to a Diamond Member?”

Lin Bei muttered. Thinking of Shopkeeper Jin, he could not help but swallow.

Damn, this was a ruthless person!

10 million Bobo Coins, this was not 10 million Gold Coins!

With such a high transaction value, even Lin Bei felt pressured.

Moreover, 10 million was only the threshold to become a diamond member. As long as it was below 100 million, they would still be a diamond member!

“Damn, Master Jin is still the fiercest! No wonder he didn’t even blink when he took out 10,000 Bobo coins!”

Lin Bei was extremely envious.

When can I be so awesome?

With a sigh, Lin Bei opened the gray cloth bag and began to check the attributes and prices of these items.

——

Earth Blood Mushroom: Constitution permanently increases by 100 points after consumption. Price: 2,500 Bobo coins.

Magic Marrow Fruit: After consumption, Magic Strength will permanently increase by 100 points. Price: 1,500 Bobo coins.

Gale Powder: After consumption, Agility will permanently increase by 100 points. Price: 2,500 Bobo Coins.

Strength Pill: After taking it, your Physical Strength will permanently increase by 100 points. Price: 1,000 Bobo Coins.

Twelve-Flavored Heavenly Blue Pill: After consumption, all basic attributes will increase by 100 points. Price: 8,000 Bobo coins.

——

In the cloth bag, there were more than ten items that could permanently increase one’s attributes. However, there was a limited number of them, and he could not buy as many as he wanted.

However, it was enough for Lin Bei.

Currently, he had 25,800 Bobo coins on him and could not buy much.

“By the way, will the effect be weakened if I consume these things repeatedly?”

Lin Bei asked.

“Of course! Generally speaking, unless the quality reaches extraordinary levels, the effect will be less obvious. Normally, the same medicine that increases attributes will have no effect after being used ten times.”

Bobo explained patiently.

“Alright, I’ll buy two Twelve-Flavored Heavenly Blue Pills, two stalks of Earth Blood Mushroom, and two packets of Gale Powder.”