Chapter 61: Invisible Killing! Unexpected Harvest!

“It’s that way.”

After being strengthened, Lin Bei’s senses were very sharp. He only stopped for a moment before confirming the direction of the smell of blood.

Without stopping, Lin Bei quickly walked through the forest. In just ten minutes, he arrived outside a huge abandoned warehouse.

“This should be it.”

Lin Bei hid in the grass and looked at the abandoned warehouse in the distance with a frown.

Next, he would sneak in and kill and rob!

He had no sympathy for these people who had stolen the Genetic Strengthening Potion!

Soon, he circled to the side of the warehouse and jumped hard. He jumped a few meters high and entered the warehouse through the ventilation duct at the top of the warehouse.

Now that he was focused with all his might, he could detect an area of about 40 meters without using his eyes.

This was all thanks to his Magic Strength and Agility attributes. Magic Strength allowed him to control magic waves and investigate his surroundings. On the other hand, Agility made him sense even more sharply. He gathered all the information he could detect from magic waves and gradually formed an image in his mind.

Soon, Lin Bei constructed a three-dimensional map of the entire warehouse in his mind.

“There’s actually no one?”

Lin Bei frowned slightly. He clearly felt that this was the last area where the smell of blood lingered. How could there be no one?

“There are two possibilities. One, they had a vehicle and flew away.”

“Second, they hid underground.”

His strengthened brain quickly analyzed and came to two conclusions.

Lin Bei landed from theventilation duct and controlled his Magic Strength to seep into the ground, probing bit by bit.

Although the warehouse was not small, if he searched with all his might, he would be able to detect everything within 40 meters underneath the warehouse in at most five minutes.

“If there’s still no result, I can only leave.”

Lin Bei frowned and thought to himself.

If this dragged on for too long, it would be difficult to deal with the situation when the Special Operations Team arrived.

Moreover, if they were not underground, those people might have escaped long ago. It was useless for him to continue staying.

Lin Bei focused and probed inch by inch.

Soon, he made a discovery.

“This place is empty! There seems to be a secret passage that extends underground, exceeding the limit of what I can detect!”

Lin Bei’s eyes lit up and he immediately moved. He found the secret passage hidden under an abandoned machine and entered directly. He followed the secret passage and rushed deep underground.

At the same time, he did not forget to release his magic power to investigate the situation below.

***

“Boss, is it safe for us to stay here?”

Two hundred meters underground, in a secret base, a blond, blue-eyed and freckled man was chowing down on a pork chop with oil dripping from his mouth.

“Of course it’s safe! No one knows about this stronghold!”

When the bald man heard this, he smiled and said, “Moreover, our base is more than 200 meters underground. Even if someone finds the warehouse, it will be very difficult to find this place. Moreover, we have many traps along the way. If anyone comes, we can detect it in advance and escape through the secret passage!”