Chapter 120: Extraordinary Spirit Essence! Great Harvest!

Lin Bei looked at the attributes of the Extraordinary Spirit Essence and became excited.

This was really a good thing!

He even had the urge to disintegrate the remaining unidentified Pseudo-Extraordinary equipment!

——

Extraordinary Spirit Essence

A special material that can evolve equipment into real Extraordinary equipment.

——

Evolution equipment!

Moreover, it was to evolve the equipment to true Extraordinary quality!

This was the function of Extraordinary Spirit Essence!

Most importantly, Lin Bei tried it. Extraordinary Spirit Essences could evolve any equipment!

In other words, even an inferior short sword could evolve into an Extraordinary weapon as long as there was enough Extraordinary Spirit Essences!

In other words, as long as Lin Bei had enough Extraordinary Spirit Essences, he would not have to worry about Extraordinary equipment!

There wasn’t any?

Simple! Just evolve!

“This Extraordinary Spirit Essence is too awesome! It’s simply a blessing for the unlucky.”

Lin Bei thought to himself and put away the Extraordinary Spirit Essence.

Then, he took out two Emperor’s Insignias. After pondering for a moment, he raised the level of War Awakening (Professional Talent) and Holy Light Punishment to Lv.3!

——

War Awakening (Professional Talent): Level 3

For every 1,000 enemies you defeat (≥ your level), you will obtain 4 basic free attribute points. For every 100,000 enemies you kill (≥ your level), you will obtain 4 potential points. The level-up experience you need has increased to 20 times.

——

Holy Light Punishment (Holy Light Element): Level 5

Dealing 1,500% Judgment damage to the target.

Cooldown: 3 seconds (0.15 seconds).

——

“This…?!”

Lin Bei was stunned.

War Awakening. Originally, the leveling up experience of Lv.2 was only 10 times. Now, it was directly 20 times!

It did not increase by five times. Instead, it directly doubled!

Damn!

What a scam!

The corners of Lin Bei’s mouth twitched.

The War Awakening at Lv.1 was only 5 times the leveling experience. At Lv.2, the leveling experience would increase to 10 times. He originally thought that at Lv.3, the leveling experience would increase to 15 times. He did not expect it to double again, directly increasing to 20 times!

Fortunately, the increase in attributes had also doubled. In short, it was not a loss.

However, this way, his leveling speed would slow down.

Originally, as an SSS profession, the leveling experience of the War God profession far exceeded that of ordinary professions. Now, with the punishment of 20 times the leveling experience, the difficulty of leveling up increased exponentially!