Chapter 83: Sweeping Through the Imperial Ruins! Monarch-tier Enemy!

Along the way, Lin Bei was silent.

He thought a lot.

However, in the end, he decided not to think about it.

Right now, he did not care what others did. What he could do was to continuously become stronger and give himself enough strength to deal with unexpected situations!

As long as he was strong enough, all problems could be easily solved!

“By the way, in your current state, can you condense some Emperor Blood for me?”

Lin Bei suddenly thought of his Mutated Blood skill and could not help but ask.

“Yes, we can. It’s just that the quality is a little poor, and the consumption is not small.”

Lionel said helplessly, “After all, we have just completed Soul Possession and haven’t completely adapted.”

“Alright, let’s talk about it later.”

Lin Bei nodded.

In any case, he had Emperor-tier Bosses under him. In the future, he would have the blood of an Emperor. It did not matter if he had to wait for a few days.

After cleaning up the imperial ruins with special markings, there were no Divinity Crystals left in the remaining imperial ruins. At most, there were only three Divinity Fragments in the ruins. Most of the others only had one Divinity Fragment.

However, Lin Bei was not picky. He spent three hours sweeping through the remaining dozen or so ordinary imperial ruins and obtained a total of 20 Divinity Fragments and 60 Divinity Dust.

At this point, he had a total of 18 Divinity Crystals, 60 Divinity Fragments, and 250 Divinity Dust.

From the time he entered the tavern’s mystic realm, a total of eight hours had passed. There were still 16 hours before the teleportation array disappeared.

“Other than the four emperor-level ruins in the southeast region, there are less than 300 dynasty ruins left. There are still 16 hours. In terms of time, it’s enough.”

Lin Bei thought to himself, “Moreover, I’m not in a hurry to leave. I can go to the ruins in other areas to take a look. This way, I can get more divine items.”

At this moment, Lin Bei had as many as 50 avatars. He only kept 10 avatars by his side. As for the rest, he had sent them all to other areas to explore the ruins.

This way, he could maximize efficiency.

As time passed, Lin Bei was doing well in the southeast area of the tavern’s mystic realm. Every time he entered a ruin, he would gain a lot.

From one Divinity Dust to one Divinity Fragment or three Divinity Dust. In short, Jian Jiu’s map was very powerful. Lin Bei did not return empty-handed from any dynasty ruin!

Just like that, 18 hours passed. The teleportation array completely dissipated because of the lack of energy.

At this moment, Lin Bei was still farming happily in the southeast region of the mystic realm.

Eighteen hours was only enough for him to finish half of the dynasty ruins. This was because he had arranged for Jian Ba and the others to split up. Otherwise… their speed would be even slower!

But even so, his speed was already shocking enough!

On average, in an hour, he would farm 10 dynasty ruins. It had to be known that the distance between dynasty ruins was more than 100 kilometers, so most of the time, Lin Bei was rushing. However, even so, his speed was ridiculously fast!