Chapter 109: Azure Plume Becoming Famous! Ancient Token of the Sword Tomb!

More than a hundred Emperor-level guardian clones were invincible. The five major guilds, including Green Cloud, were quickly broken through. In the end, they had no choice but to disband the guilds.

On the forum, the cheers for Green Plume in the Heavenly Might Server were getting louder and louder!

“Did you guys know? In this Challenger League, there’s a team called Green Plume who directly charged into SWL from NWL! I heard from them that they’re going to charge into WWL this time!”

“Really? Isn’t the Challenger League usually a competition between top SWL teams and WWL relegated teams? Is there a surprise this time?”

“Of course! You don’t know, but Team Green Plume is simply a freak! From the beginning of the competition until now, they have won by a huge margin! Most importantly, the tactic they used was the direct attack strategy!”

“What! The direct attack strategy? Is this thing worthy of being called a battle tactic? Isn’t this just blindly charging and slashing?”

“You can say it! But Team Azure Plume relied on the direct attack strategy to advance all the way. Now, they’ve rushed into SWL!”

“Damn? So awesome!”

“That’s right! Moreover, they publicly provoked the various teams and said that they wanted to defeat them with the direct attack strategy those people despised! In the end, they will win the WWL championship!”

“Awesome! How dare they say that? Aren’t they afraid that those professional teams will teach them a lesson?”

“You can say it! Green Plume is just that arrogant! Moreover, they announced that they would only use the direct attack strategy to win the global championship this season! This time, they have completely angered the other teams! Those coaches are all holding back their anger now and have studied all kinds of tactics, preparing to teach them a lesson when the time comes!”

“Haha! What’s wrong with that? Who cares who wins or loses! Anyway, we have fun to watch!”

Soon, the matter regarding Azure Plume Guild and Azure Plume Team was dug up.

It turned out that they were from the same group!

Their style was the same. They were very arrogant!

In the team competition, they openly provoked all professional teams. In the game, they even offended a few major guilds in one go. Now, those major guilds were even disbanded!

Although it was only branches of these guilds in the Heavenly Might Server, even so, it was enough to shock all the players!

Moreover, the other party had directly invited more than a hundred Emperor-tier Bosses to attack the Five Great Guilds!

Not to mention the Heavenly Might branches, even if it happened in their headquarters, they would probably not be able to defend it without using some special methods!

It could only be said that Azure Plume Guild was too awesome!

Now, they had used their actions to show everyone the strength of the number one guild in Heavenly Might. Next, could they suppress everyone in the leagues like in the game and use the direct attack strategy to win the championship?

No one believed this.

Although Team Azure Plume’s achievements in advancing from NWL to SWL were stunning enough, their opponents at that time were only some teams from NWL and CWL. These teams were basically noobs in the eyes of SWL teams!

Not to mention the higher-level WWL!

Moreover, while you could get reinforcements in the game and invite hundreds of Emperor-tier Bosses to help, it was different in the competition. You could not get reinforcements. It was a pure 20v20 team competition. Strength was everything!