Chapter 199: Legendary Blood! Mutated Blood Surpassing the Limit!

However, Lin Bei’s indifferent attitude made Lei Jun panic.

Right now, he was already shrouded in the haze of death, and it was too late for regrets.

“Spare me! As long as you’re willing to let me live, feel free to ask for anything! As long as I can do it, I won’t go back on my word!”

Lei Jun shouted. In order to survive, he threw caution to the wind. “I know many secrets of the Primordial World! I can tell you everything! Also, I know all the information about those legends who want to hunt you! As long as you let me go, I’ll tell you everything!”

“Oh? Interesting.”

When Lin Bei heard this, he raised his hand and waved, temporarily stopping the attack of the sword array.

“Tell me, what do you know?”

Lin Bei asked with interest.

Speaking of which, the strength of the person in front of him was nothing to be afraid of. If he could catch the big fish behind him, he would profit.

“It’s like this! In the Primordial World, those Legends who want to kill you have already reached an agreement with the Abyss Clan and the Dark World’s Demon Clan. They are prepared to use them to attack you!”

“Oh? There’s such a thing?”

Lin Bei was a little surprised.

He did not expect such a huge thing to happen just a few days after he left.

What was even more ridiculous was that he, who was in this world, did not receive any system notifications.

“Looks like the world outside is about to change.”

Lin Bei thought to himself and looked at Lei Jun again. “I know all this. Tell me, who in the Primordial World wants to attack me?”

“It’s the Heavenly Deity Association!”

“Heavenly Deity Association?”

When Lin Bei heard this, he frowned.

“That’s right! The Heavenly Deity Association is one of the three giants of the Primordial World. They kill geniuses and loot their luck to increase their strength. If anyone will attack you, it will definitely be them!”

Lei Jun said, “There are also some people. There should be quite a number of them, but most of them have strength similar to mine. To you, there’s nothing to be afraid of.”

“Heavenly Deity Association? I understand.”

When Lin Bei heard this, he silently memorized the name of the Heavenly Deity Association. Then, he continued to ask, “By the way, you just said that the Heavenly Deity Association of the Primordial World is one of the three giants of the Primordial World. Can you tell me about the other two forces?”

“Also, how strong are they?”

Lin Bei was very curious about how powerful these powerful factions that could be called the giants of the Primordial World were.

“In the Primordial World, the three strongest factions are the Heavenly Deity Association, the Myriad Spirit Palace, and the Harmonious Development Group.”

Lei Jun said with a solemn expression, “Among them, the Heavenly Deity Association is the strongest, the Myriad Spirit Palace has the largest sphere of influence, and the Harmonious Development Group is the most mysterious. However, there’s one thing. They’re the three giants of the Primordial World because there are experts among them who can perform Divine Ascension!”