Chapter 159: Lin Bei's Third Profession!

The corners of Lin Bei’s mouth twitched slightly. He looked at the Godhood Fragment in his hand and felt much better. “Not bad. I obtained another Godhood Fragment. This way, I have two Godhood Fragments.”

“When I have the third piece, I’ll try to refine and absorb it to see if I can directly step into the Extraordinary realm.”

Lin Bei put away the Godhood Fragment and thought to himself, “I’m almost done. I finally obtained the Luck Enhancement. Now, I have 125 Luck points. As for the Charm, which is also a fixed attribute, it also has 120 points. If other players find out, they will probably die on the spot, right?”

It had to be known that players who had reached Level 80 and above usually had around 10 points of luck. It was not even a tenth of his. Such a difference was ridiculous.

As far as Lin Bei knew, there was a grade-S talent named “Lucky Star”, which only increased Luck by 50 points. In comparison, it was not even as good as Lin Bei’s “Luck Enhancement”. This made Lin Bei feel that Jian Yi was right. The profession “Star Swordsman” was definitely an extremely powerful profession!

This was only S-rank. How abnormal would it be when it advanced to SS and SSS?

Lin Bei did not dare to imagine.

“However, since I’ve already obtained such a high luck attribute, it seems like it’s time to use the Random Profession Scroll I obtained previously.”

Lin Bei opened his backpack and looked at a blue scroll in the corner.

——

Random Profession Scroll:

After using it, you can randomly obtain a profession inheritance. (Current remaining 2 profession slots. Available)

——

Lin Bei took out the scroll and crushed it.

A blue light enveloped Lin Bei, and a powerful force rose from his body.

This force was very powerful. Even Lin Bei found it difficult to control it.

“Looks like I can obtain an amazing profession inheritance this time.”

Lin Bei smiled. He already had an idea.

This power was not weak.

At the very least, in his opinion, the surging power he felt was no weaker than the War God’s inheritance.

In other words, the profession this time was most likely an SSS profession.

In his body, the power became stronger and stronger, finally covering his limbs and bones.

Lin Bei moaned comfortably.

The surface of his skin emitted a weak luster.

[Congratulations to the player for obtaining the SSS-grade profession, Forbidden Spell Master!]

[You have obtained a special talent, Forbidden Spell Power!]

[Your attributes have increased greatly!]

The System notification sounded. Only then did Lin Bei come back to his senses. He opened his attribute panel again and chose to check his basic attributes (excluding the attributes of equipment and Buff bonuses).

——

Constitution: 42,380

Physical Strength: 41,220

Magic Strength: 48,580

Agility: 42,600

Luck: 175