Chapter 37: My Name Is Not Cao Fei! Duel Vest!

The guild channel was extremely lively.

Green Collar: “Our guild leader is so awesome! Everyone, work hard to clear dungeons and level up as soon as possible!”

Unparalleled Plume: “Little ones, follow me to the forum to post. Let’s build momentum for our guild leader!”

Turkey-flavored rice crust: “Roar!”

Cao Fei Apollo: “Previous poster, can you say less? Aren’t you embarrassed that others keep misreading your name?”

Turkey-flavored Rice Crust: “Big Boss Cao Fei, I think you’re good at PK! When will you get into the top 500?”

Cao Fei Apollo: “Damn you! Also, my name is not Cao Fei!”

Shallow: “Cao Fei is so cute.”

Cao Fei Apollo: “…”

Chen Changsheng gloomily closed the guild channel. At this moment, he somewhat regretted picking this name. Right now, everyone in the guild called him “Cao Fei”, making him extremely speechless.

He wanted to f*ck someone else, not himself!

“No, I have to reach Level 20 quickly. I can change my name at Level 20. I have to hurry up and level up!”

Currently, in the entire guild, other than Lin Bei, he was the highest level. He was already Level 15. If nothing unexpected happened, he would be able to reach Level 20 in another day and advance his profession.

With an indifferent expression, Chen Changsheng began to solo the Nightmare-level Instance Dungeon.

With his current strength and level, it was just right to clear this dungeon.

However, he was a little frustrated because even with his Level S talent and a full set of Silver equipment, it would take him nearly half an hour to clear a Nightmare-level dungeon at the fastest.

However, in front of the stone tablet at the entrance of the Instance Dungeon, he saw that it only took Inner Peace 1 minute and 59 seconds!

Was he even human?!

Compared to him, Chen Changsheng felt that he had been dealt a blow. Every time he farmed dungeons, he would use all his skills. Moreover, as he farmed monsters, he did not forget to recall his previous battle with Lin Bei and summarize the latter’s maneuvers. Besides, he would apply what he had learned and constantly temper himself!

“To be honest, this movement technique is indeed powerful! It’s at least 30% more efficient than my initial efficiency. This is only the beginning of training. If I become familiar with it, my dodging efficiency will increase by at least 50%!”

Chen Changsheng faintly smiled and continued to immerse himself in farming monsters.

There was a training competition in the club tonight. He had to train hard and shock everyone!

***

In the Duel Space, Lin Bei, who had advanced to the top 500, returned to Grandmaster Tavern 003.

As soon as he appeared, everyone applauded.

Lin Bei smiled and nodded at everyone, preparing to leave the Duel Space.

He had already completed the Professional Trial Mission. The most important thing now was to go back and learn skills. As for the newly opened Peak Tavern, he was not interested in going there now. If he went, he would just stare blankly. The servers were not combined yet, and the teleportation passage to Peak Tavern had yet to open, so there was no point in going there for the time being.