Chapter 187: Lord of the Forbidden Ground!

“Hey, you”

Jian Er looked at Lin Bei and wanted to say something but hesitated.

“Say no more. I understand. Work hard with me. There will be plenty of benefits in the future!”

Lin Bei looked at the dumbfounded Jian Er and smiled. “Alright, you don’t have anything to worry about now. Next, you can live for yourself. Take these Extraordinary Spirit Essences and use them. After absorbing them, your strength should be able to improve further.”

“Thank you!”

Jian Er looked at the three Extraordinary Spirit Essences Lin Bei handed over and swallowed his words.

Forget it. In fact, it was not a loss.

After all, it was too difficult for him to collect a complete set of Extraordinary life force.

Although this matter was very simple for Lin Bei, it was just him. If Jian Er did not have this opportunity, he would have to wait a few hundred years.

He just felt unbalanced.

“Haha, Second Brother, work hard in the future!”

“You’re right. I’ve already been reborn. My future is up to me! One day, I’ll surpass him!”

Hearing this, Jian Er’s eyes were firm.

“Alright, let’s not talk about that. Time is tight. Let’s go to our next destination.”

Lin Bei opened the map and locked onto the Sword Spirit Ruins, one of the next Nine Extraordinary Swords in the Blood Sword Domain. After subduing it, this trip to the Blood Sword Domain would be completed.

“I hope nothing goes wrong.”

Lin Bei put away the map and finally set off together, rushing towards the Blazing Fire Sword Spirit Ruins.

Blood Sword Domain, Blood Spirit Forbidden Ground.

A huge ancient castle floated in the void.

At this moment, a Blood Spirit General in red armor appeared in this world.

“Stop! Unauthorized personnel are not allowed to enter the Forbidden Area!”

“Guardians, I have something to report to the Monarch!”

“Hmph, what important matter can a small Blood Spirit General have? Hurry up and leave!”

“Sir! It’s really important! Extraordinary invaders have appeared! Moreover they’re still causing trouble in the sky above the Holy Land! If we don’t stop them in time, something big might happen!”

“What? Are you serious?”

“It’s absolutely true!”

“Alright! Follow me!”

In front of the ancient castle, the Blood Spirit Guardian’s expression was solemn as he cast a mysterious spell.

Behind him, the door of the ancient castle slowly opened, revealing a gap.

The Blood Spirit Guardian brought the Blood Spirit General who had come to report into the ancient castle.

In the ancient castle, it was as if there was another world.

Here, there was no blood-colored land or sky of the Blood Sword Domain. Instead, it was like a paradise. There were birds singing and flowers blooming everywhere, and the water was gurgling. There was a peaceful aura of life.

After walking for a long time, they arrived at a small village.

At the entrance of the village was a large vegetable field.