Chapter 164: Mission First!

“What do you think?”

After pondering for a while, Lin Bei looked up at Qiqi and Jian Ba beside him.

Qiqi smiled and said, “I’ll listen to you.”

Jian Ba was different. He said excitedly, “In my opinion, let’s go straight to the Blood Sword Domain and the Demon Sword Domain and fight to our hearts’ content! If we want to increase our strength quickly, actual combat is the best way. What do you think?”

“Uh… that might not be the case.”

When Lin Bei heard this, he shook his head and asked Jian Ba, “Look at me. My strength increased so quickly not entirely from actual combat, right? On the contrary, if you’re lucky, your strength will increase very quickly. Look at me. Didn’t I draw two more Divinity Crystals?”

“Damn, you brat… You won’t stop until you anger me to death, right?”

When Jian Ba heard about luck, he immediately wilted. He waved his hand and ignored Lin Bei.

Seeing this, Lin Bei felt helpless.

I’m just telling the truth.

My luck has indeed played a key role in increasing my strength.

Putting everything else aside, just take the 10 two-star lottery draws and 10 three-star lottery draws he had just obtained after obtaining two Extraordinary evaluations. After using them all, he had obtained a total of 20 Divinity Fragments and 15 Divinity Crystals. Such a harvest far exceeded what he had obtained in the Tavern’s Mystic Realm.

If he was lucky, he could really increase his strength quickly.

Why was someone so angry?

How strange.

He could not understand.

“Jian Ba, don’t just think about fighting and killing all day. What’s the use of only knowing how to fight? We have to be more refined. Besides, didn’t you say that Jian Yi asked you to learn from me? Therefore, you should listen to my instructions on this trip in the Sword Tomb mystic realm.”

Seeing that Jian Ba was silent, Lin Bei did not care and directly mentioned Jian Yi.

Jian Ba, who was at the side, immediately lost his composure when he heard Jian Yi. He immediately said, “Alright, alright, stop talking. I’ll listen to you!”

“That’s more like it. My idea is that since we’ve understood the Spirit Sword Domain through Xuan Mo, it’s better for us to move around in the Spirit Sword Domain. As for the Blood Sword Domain, Demon Sword Domain, or the three dangerous places, we’re not in a hurry. Let’s prioritize the mission.”

Lin Bei said directly.

“What mission?”

Jian Ba asked with a frown.

“Challenge the various ruins of the Spiritual Sword Domain and try your best to obtain a perfect evaluation.”

Lin Bei said in a low voice, “I only have six days under protection. Time is tight and the mission is heavy. Let’s strive to obtain more than 1,000 perfect five-star evaluations in this period of time.”

“What the hell? Five-star challenge? Perfect evaluation? More than a thousand times?”

When Jian Ba heard this, even with his conceited personality, he could not remain calm.

In six days, 1,000 perfect evaluations.

On average, he needed to obtain more than 160 perfect evaluations a day, and it was a five-star challenge!