Chapter 179: Extraordinary Prize Pool!

Frost’s eyes were filled with shock. She secretly gathered her strength, but there was no reaction. It was as if… the surrounding space had become a forbidden area without any elemental flow.

No matter how hard she tried, it was useless.

“You win.”

Frost sighed and admitted defeat.

When Lin Bei heard this, he was a little surprised. She admitted defeat just like that?

You’re Extraordinary!

Even if you could not use skills, just by punching and kicking, the damage will not be low, right?

Why did you admit defeat directly?

Although Lin Bei was a little puzzled, he did not say anything.

After all, if Frost admitted defeat directly, it would save him even more time. This way, it would be good news for him, who wanted to complete the five-star challenge mission as soon as possible.

As Frost admitted defeat, a system notification sounded in Lin Bei’s ears. He had successfully obtained the “Extraordinary” evaluation of the three-star challenge and 10 lucky draw chances.

“Give it to me.”

Lin Bei walked straight to Frost and reached out his hand.

“What do you want?”

Frost asked subconsciously.

“Of course it’s the teleportation token. For the four-star challenge.”

Lin Bei said matter-of-factly.

“Are you… serious?”

“Of course. I challenged the Sword Spirit Ruins for the five-star challenge. This is only the four-star challenge. Hurry up and give it to me. I’m in a hurry.”

Lin Bei waved his hand and urged.

Sigh, it was too troublesome. Every time he arrived at a ruin, he had to be asked a few questions like this. It was truly a waste of time. However, he had no choice. After all, the teleportation token was not in his hands. He could only ask the Sword Spirits for it.

“In that case, take it. However, I have to remind you that regardless of whether it’s a four-star or five-star challenge, the difficulty has to be…”

“It’s many times harder than the three-star challenge. The five-star challenge is ten times harder than the four-star challenge. If I don’t have full confidence, I’ll be trapped inside for many years. I know all of this. I’ve heard it a hundred times. I know all of it!”

Lin Bei snatched the silver token and opened the teleportation passageway to the four-star challenge space.

The content of the four-star challenge in the Extraordinary Sword Spirit Ruins was actually not much different from the four-star challenge in the Monarch-tier Sword Spirit Ruins. They were both focused on comprehension and learning ability. However, compared to the Monarch-tier Sword Spirit Ruins, the difficulty of learning in the Extraordinary Sword Spirit Ruins was higher. However, for Lin Bei, who had opened the Eye of Stars, it was not a big problem.

After spending five minutes, Lin Bei mastered a few core cultivation techniques and skills of the Frost lineage and successfully obtained a “Perfect” evaluation. He was teleported back to Frost.

“Alright, give me the golden token.”

“…”

Frost was stunned for a long time, speechless.