Chapter 82: Great Harvest!

Lin Bei was dumbfounded.

How many?

How many did you say?

10 Divinity Crystals? 30 Divinity Fragments? 100 Divinity Dust?

Damn, is there a mistake?

I’ve worked so hard to clear the ruins for so long, but my gains are not as much as yours!

If he used up all the divine items on Jian Ba, just considering the synchronization of attributes, it would be enough to convert 450% of his basic attributes!

4.5 times the basic attributes of the game character!

Even without the buff and equipment bonus, it was ridiculous enough!

Of course, it would take a lot of time to convert so many attributes. According to the rate that it took an hour to convert 1% of the attributes, it would take a total of 450 hours! Even if he did not eat or drink, it would take nearly 20 days!

“Where did you get so many divine items?”

Lin Bei was extremely curious.

“Oh, it’s the reward for challenging the guardians of various ruins back then.”

Jian Ba explained, “I used the rest back then. These are the ones that I didn’t have the time to use. Don’t tell me you think it’s too few? If you think it’s too few, there’s nothing more. There’s only so many left.”

Lin Bei was speechless.

Few?

Few my ass!

There are clearly so many!

Lin Bei could not help but curse in his heart. At the same time, he was extremely happy. This was really a pleasant surprise!

He did not expect Jian Ba to have so many divine items!

Coupled with the gains from challenging the special imperial ruins, he now had a total of 18 Divinity Crystals. This meant that he could transform 18 skills into the real world!

As for himself, he had less than 18 skills in total!

What did this mean?

This meant that as long as he wanted to, he could completely transform all the skills possessed by the current game character into the real world!

Of course, Lin Bei could not do that now. After all, converting 18 Divinity Crystals at the same time required an extraordinary amount of time. If he was not fully prepared, it would be too dangerous!

If anything happened midway, it would be difficult!

Moreover, if he did not eat for such a long time, he could not be sure if something would happen.

Most importantly, it was too time-consuming.

“By the way, Jian Ba, are these divine items useless to you?”

Lin Bei suddenly thought of a problem.

He realized that every guardian of the ruins did not seem to care much about divine items.

“It’s not completely useless. It’s just of little value.”

Jian Ba explained, “To the people of the Nine Realms, the only use of a divine item is to condense a godhood! Only those who have a godhood can break through to the Extraordinary Realm and step into the Legendary Realm! As for us guardians, although it sounds nice, we’re just a group of disqualified people.”

“Disqualified?”

“Someone who had a godhood but lost it.”

Jian Ba sighed. “The disqualified have completely lost the ability to obtain godhood again, so we can only accumulate divinity by using divinity items. As for the use of divinity, it’s necessary to wear some high-level equipment and learn high-level skills. Do you understand now?”