Chapter 60: Potion Stolen! Opportunity!

“Alright, next, train well. I’ll write a document about some basic tactics for the direct attack strategy. When it’s out, you guys should hurry up and practice.”

Lin Bei quickly arranged the training mission and left the training room to find Green Collar and Unparalleled Plume.

“By the way, I need to move. Do you have a suitable place?”

“Huh? Are you moving in with your girlfriend?”

Unparalleled Plume asked excitedly.

“Ahem, no.”

Lin Bei was helpless.

“I see. Alright then.”

Unparalleled Plume shrugged and said, “I’m living with Green now. If you want to stay, you can go to my villa. However, the rent is not cheap!”

“Address, price.”

“It’s in Lihai Garden, the ninth building. As for the price, 100,000 yuan a month. It is very cheap!”

“What did you say?”

“Number 9, Lihai Garden. What’s wrong?”

“…So it’s you.”

The corners of Lin Bei’s mouth twitched slightly. He recalled that his rental application had been rejected by the owner. He remembered that the rental information was No. 9 of Lihai Garden.

Moreover, he remembered that the rent was only 60,000 a month, right?

Good lord, the price had directly increased, right?

“What’s me?”

Unparalleled Plume was stunned and did not understand.

“See for yourself if this is your house.”

Lin Bei could not be bothered to explain. He sent the chat record of his rental application to Unparalleled Plume.

Xiao Yu: Villa No. 9 of Lihai Garden. Urgently looking for a renter. 60,000 a month, for half a year or longer! The owner is going abroad for studies. If you’re interested, contact me directly!

Xiao Yu: I’m not renting it anymore! The epidemic overseas is serious, and the owner is not leaving the country! Sorry to the tenant who contacted me previously!

“Well…”

Unparalleled Plume looked awkward and at a loss.

Hey, this was too embarrassing!

“Xiao Yu, is that you?”

“That… misunderstanding. Hehe, it’s a misunderstanding.”

“Then you want 100,000 a month?”

“No, 60,000. No, 50,000! Just 50,000!”

“Alright, I’ll transfer the money to you later.”

Lin Bei said with a smile.

“… Okay.”

Unparalleled Plume was depressed and handed the key and room card to Lin Bei.

After Lin Bei left, Unparalleled Plume heaved a sigh of relief.

Green Collar couldn’t help but laugh. “Cousin, you’re too cute!”

“Hey! You’re asking for a beating!”

Unparalleled Plume blushed and pounced forward.

After taking the room card and key, Lin Bei called a truck and moved the things in his dormitory to the villa.