Chapter 33: Prince Charming of War? Magic Strength Limit Breakthrough!

Should I accept it?

Of course!

Lin Bei looked excited.

In his previous life, had a player changed their profession to an SSS-rank hidden profession?

No!

Even Chen Changsheng in his previous life, who was the only one that had obtained an SSS-rank talent, had only changed his profession to an SS-rank hidden profession!

However, at this moment, the opportunity to change his profession to an SSS-rank profession was in front of him!

If he didn’t do it, would he still be human?

The existence of an SSS-rank talent had already given him unimaginable benefits. What about the SSS-rank hidden profession? Could it be bad?

Moreover, he already had a hidden mission to find Elena. Now that he had accepted Alina’s mission, it was killing two birds with one stone.

Moreover, this Alina was not to be trifled with. Who knew if she would vent her anger on him if he rashly rejected her?

So…

“I accept it!”

Lin Bei said firmly.

“Great.”

Approval flashed in Alina’s eyes, and her cold expression softened.

She reached out her white palm and placed it on Lin Bei’s shoulder.

In the blink of an eye, red, white, and gold energies gathered from all directions. They intertwined and turned into orange energy that surged into Lin Bei’s body.

[Your Priest profession has advanced to Prince Charming of War!]

[You have grasped the power of war, healing, and judgment at the same time!]

[Your attributes have increased!]

[You have activated a new skill column!]

[As the first player to successfully change his profession in the Heavenly Might Server, you have obtained a Class Change Treasure Chest x1! A system announcement is about to be made. Do you want to hide your name?]

“Ah, this… Prince Charming of War? Damn, is this the name of an SSS-level hidden profession?”

Lin Bei was dumbfounded. Although it was very similar to Alina’s profession name, wasn’t it a little perfunctory to directly change from the Goddess of War to the Prince Charming of War?

Wasn’t this too ridiculous?

Lin Bei felt inexplicably ashamed, but he had no choice. After all, it was an SSS-rank profession, and his profession attributes were still very strong.

——

War Awakening (Professional Talent): Lv.1. Every time you defeat 1,000 enemies (≥ your level), you will obtain 1 basic free attribute point. Every time you kill 100,000 enemies (≥ your level), you will obtain 1 potential point. The level-up experience you need has increased by 5 times.

——

Body of Holy Light (Professional Talent): Lv.1, all Holy Light-type abilities increase by 100%.

——

Body of Judgment (Professional Talent): Lv.1, all attacks have an additional 100% Judgment damage.

——

This professional talent could only be described with one word: awesome!

Moreover, there were actually three professional talents!