Summer break (ups)

"Oooooh God Seb! Yes! Don't stop, fuck don't stop!"
Daniel heard the cries of pleasure coming from the adjacent hotel room.
His team mate Sebastian Vettel picked up some girl after the race at Spa where he won and now he's giving her a night she will never forget.

After Sebastian found out his girlfriend cheated on him he swore off relationships and decided he would enjoy the single life. Getting girls wasn't exactly a problem for the German race car driver and at the moment he was using that advantage to the fullest.

Daniel couldn't blame him, Seb was seriously hurt when he walked in on his ex Denise with her 'gay' best friend, who turned out not to be so gay after all.

Daniel grins when he hears the regular banging of the bed against the wall. Let's hope the walls are sturdy enough, because he wouldn't want Seb to bang the entire bed through it and end up in Daniel's hotel room.

"I'm sure we can do better than that." The girl next to him says as she licks her lips.
He looks at her and rolls himself on top of her. Honestly he can't remember her name even if he tried, but she is pretty and it's the friend of Sebs current bed partner. So as the good wingman Daniel is, he flirted with the girl and then took her back to the hotel.

He's not looking for anything serious, his relationship of 5 years ended right before the season started and he is very content being a free man. He just turned 33 and is in the prime of his life. His career is going amazing, Sebs and him both racing for Red Bull racing and they are kicking everybody's ass on track. So why not have some fun with women while they still can?

"Yeah, you think we can do better?" He asks the pretty blonde under him.
She spreads her legs, making it very obvious what she wants.
He quickly grabs a condom from the nightstand, there's no way he wants a little surprise to come from this night of fun.

He sits up, opens the foil wrapper and with skilled hands he rolls the condom over his hard cock.
"Let's show them how it's done then." He smirks before thrusting himself deep inside of her, making her cry out his name while burying her nails in his back.

~~~~~~~~
"I'm guessing you had a good night huh mate." He pokes Seb with his elbow the next morning when they meet up for breakfast.
"Wasn't too bad. But I don't think you have any complaints about yours either." His blonde German friend grins.
"She was alright, a bit fake though. It almost sounded like I was in some bad porn movie. But it was fun for a night."

They both told the women to be gone before morning, because they couldn't really be seen with them at breakfast. The rumor mill would be going mental and both men just wanted to have a nice and quiet summer break.

"Do you even remember her name?" Seb asks him while they sit down at a small table in the hotel restaurant.
"Not really, I think it was Victoria or something. Don't know, it doesn't matter, I'm not going to see her again anyways."

A waiter comes up and they both order a coffee and some fresh orange juice.
"I'm going to have such a huge breakfast today. Michael isn't here so he can't tell me no." Daniel laughs while he checks the menu.
"It's summer break, you can enjoy it for a bit. So you're heading home soon then?" Seb asks him.

"Yeah I'm gonna spend some time with my family. I think I could use some time away from everything to really unwind a bit. Have some fun with my niece and nephew and let my mom pamper me a bit. You know she wants that."

Seb nods, Grace looks a bit like his mom in how she loves to nurture her family. Just like Heike she hates the fact that she doesn't see her son as much, so whenever Daniel is in Perth he gets spoiled rotten by his mom. But he also knows Daniel doesn't take it for granted and he loves to spoil his mom as well.