It's time

London is cold and wet, but Melissa and Stevie are having a great time.
Stevie's mood has gone up immensely since Daniel arranged for her and her family to come to Perth for the holidays.
The tickets don't even have a return date, so they can decide for themselves whenever they want or need to go home.

Her parents will at some point have to leave because they will get the keys to their new place and they will move out of the house.
For Stevie it doesn't really matter although she does want to have the house decorated the way she has in mind before the season gets underway again.

"You know I'll be celebrating Christmas in knee deep snow and you will be getting tanned in the Australian sun. It couldn't be more different." Melissa laughs as she pulls a cute lilac beanie from a shelve in a shop they just walked into.
"Yeah but Christmas in the snow is more how it's supposed to be though. Not that I'm complaining. At least I don't have to celebrate the holidays in rainy, cold weather. Switzerland will be stunning this time of year though."

She looks around, but all they have here is winter outfits and she doesn't need that this year.
She can hardly believe that in a few days she will be walking around in shorts, skirts or sundresses.  Unfortunately that is not really what most shops have in their collection right now, so she won't be able to get a lot of new outfits. It doesn't matter though, during the season she mostly wore the Red Bull team clothes so she has plenty in her wardrobe that Daniel hasn't seen yet.

"Let's find a cute lingerie store. I need something to blow Sebs mind before I blow something else." Melissa grins.
"At least we know we don't have to go to Harrods for that." Stevie laughs.

Melissa wanted to go to Harrods while they were here to see what the rich people wore, but when they got there they were highly disappointed.
"I guess rich people wear a lot of Spanx." Melissa giggled when they arrived at the lingerie department and found rows and rows of Spanx.

Stevie had to drag her friend out, because she was laughing so hard and uncontrollably that people were looking at the two, less than pleased.
"Maybe I should get some Spanx to get my chubby ass into a tight dress or something."

Melissa had tears running down her face. She really expected Harrods lingerie department to be filled with expensive bra's, thongs and other sexy outfits. Instead the first thing they saw was skin toned Spanx and she almost peed herself.

Once they got outside it took her a while to stop laughing.
"My god Melissa I can't take you anywhere." Stevie said wiping her own tears of laughter from her eyes.

Melissa is such a breath of fresh air in her life. She never really had time to build friendships with women her age. She was already a mother and invested in her career and kids.
Melissa is only four years older, but they just had this instant connection and have been friends ever since Stevie came to work for Red Bull.

Melissa just says what she thinks and isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes in. She is so funny and just full of life. Stevie is very lucky to have her as a friend.

"Let's go to that little shop there, the stuff they have in the window is already a lot better than what they had at Harrods."
Arm in arm they have been strolling through London, when they finally spot a shop they want to visit to see if they can finally find something sexy for Melissa to wear for Seb.

Immediately one of the girls working at the shop comes over to ask if they need help, but Melissa tells her they will manage.
Going through the racks they see a lot of things they feel would be something Seb would love.

Melissa eventually pulls out a lace, midnight blue set with matching stockings.
"Let's try this one. I think he will like it. I have to spoil my world champion a bit of course."
In the changing rooms she puts on the bra which fits perfectly.
Melissa ends up with a couple of more sets and a little sexy black, lace and satin nightgown.