Happy and loved

Stevie feels she is waking up, but she isn't ready to open her eyes yet. She was just having an amazing dream about her telling Daniel about her scars and he ended up making love to her in the most magical way possible.

But then she feels a heavy arm laying on top of her and holding her tightly against a hard, warm and definitely naked body and she realizes it wasn't a dream. She is in Perth and she is in Daniel's arms after having amazing sex last night.

She moves slightly and the arm around her pulls her even closer.
"Hmmm I thought I was dreaming but you are really here." She hears Daniel's hoarse voice behind her.

"I had that same dream I think." She turns on her back and feels that she is a bit sensitive between her legs. Daniel has been very gentle with her, but it had been so long and he is so big that she will need to get used to him.

Daniel looks at her with so much love in his eyes that it's hard to believe that all that love is for her.
"How did you sleep? You were pretty exhausted after last night." He grins very pleased with himself.

"I think I went into a coma. I was already pretty knackered from those three orgasms you gave me and then you did it again in the shower. How the hell were you able to go again so quickly?" She expected him to be finished after that one time, but when they got into the shower he quickly got hard again.

After soaping each other up he pushed her against the cool tiles off the shower, lifted her up so she could wrap her legs around him and took her under the warm spray.
She had never done it in that position before and it was absolutely amazing.

Once they got back to bed she was so satisfied and exhausted that she fell asleep as soon as she had her head on the pillow.

"Well I am an athlete of course. Although I think the main reason was you. You are so fucking sexy that I just can't get enough of you. I have to stay in shape and having sex with you is a great work out. How are you feeling? Did I hurt you at all?" He asks as he runs his finger over her cheek. Still so amazed that she is here and that she finally told him what was going on.

"I feel amazing, mind blown by the things you did to me and curious about what else you can come up with. Just don't ask me to ride a bike today, I don't think I would like that very much." She grins.
"Oh no! You're in pain?" He is mortified when he thinks he caused her pain. She didn't seem to hurt at all last night, but maybe he shouldn't have taken her that second time, under the shower.

"I'm not in pain my sweet man. It's just sensitive. But sensitive in the most amazing way. I'd rather be sensitive like this every day for the rest of my life if that means I get to do what we did last night ever day." She says hoping that will ease his mind a bit.
He still looks a bit guilty, but he also seems pleased that he could make her cum so many times last night.

"I would do it again right now if I didn't need the toilet and I wasn't starving. Also... I haven't even heard my kids yet. That's a bit weird, what time is it?" Stevie asks Daniel.

He checks his watch that is on his nightstand and sees it's already 8.30 in the morning. When he tells Stevie she raises an eyebrow.
"There's no way they are still sleeping. How did I not hear them? Where is that baby monitor?" She can't see it anywhere in the room that is already filled with the sunlight coming from outside. They barely closed the curtains so the sun is able to peek through the gap in between.

"We didn't take it last night. It was still on the table with our parents when you wanted to talk to me." Daniel remembers.
"Oh shit! I have to get up and go check on them." She quickly climbs out of bed and feels a pang of disappointment that she isn't in Daniel's arms anymore.