An offer you can't refuse

When Stephanie wakes up her entire body still feels as it did in her dream, her womanhood is throbbing and she feels flushed and a bit embarrassed.

What the hell just happened?
She knows what happened, she had another sex dream about Daniel and this time she wasn't disturbed by a crying baby so she wasn't interrupted.
There's one thing she knows for sure, Mitch has never given her an orgasm, she never even came close to that feeling she has in her dream.

Maybe it wasn't just in her dream? She lowers her hand into her shorts and panties. When she feels between her legs she realizes she is soaking wet and very sensitive.
Is that possible? Can you have a real orgasm just by having a sex dream?

It was a very good dream though. Too bad reality will probably be as far from that dream as possible. There's no way Daniel would see those scars and not be disgusted by it like Mitch was. The look on Mitch his face was one she will never forget and her body made him look like that. So in her head it's impossible for a man as gorgeous as Daniel to not think she is hideous with those scars.

At least in her dream she can feel like she is worthy and beautiful. When she is awake she feels far from that.

She checks the time and it's just gone seven in the morning.
"Might as well get up and see if dad is awake yet." She mumbles to herself.
After sending her dad a quick text she gets into the bathroom and splashes some refreshing water in her face.

Maybe she can FaceTime her mom and the kids, they never sleep until late anyways. Zara usually wants her first feed around 6.30 in the morning and Cole is always bouncing around at 7 as well.

She gets dressed, today she decides just to put on some jeans and her Coldplay band shirt. She doesn't have an important meeting with Christian like yesterday. She will just tell him that she will come next week, but she doesn't feel like dressing up for that. She has always preferred casual clothing. Just a pair of nice fitting jeans and a nice top or shirt usually works perfectly fine for her.

She puts her hair up in a high ponytail and after putting just a little bit of make up on she checks her phone. Her dad was indeed awake and they agree to get breakfast at 8, which gives her time to call her mom and talk to her babies.

She hears Daniel's room door open and close, so he's probably heading out for breakfast and then he has to get ready for the third practice session.
Her mind wanders off to last night. The way they just walked on the beach in silence was so strangely comfortable. Normally she would want to break that silence, but with Daniel it was just fine to just not talk.

There's a knock on her door which makes her look up surprised. It's still 20 minutes before she was supposed to meet her dad downstairs.

When she opens the door she is greeted by the radiating, wide smile of the man who gave her a mind blowing orgasm in her dream.

"Good morning neighbor. I hope you slept well after our walk?" He asks.
Her face turns red, if he ever knew about her dream she would want to die of embarrassment.
"I did and you?" She manages to ask.
"Oh yeah I slept amazing, that fresh ocean air really worked. I slept like a baby and almost didn't hear my alarm."

He can see her blushing and decides he's not going to say anything. He knows she's got some stuff going on, she was definitely not in a good place when he saw her in front of the hotel last night, so teasing her wouldn't seem like the right thing to do.

"That's good. Ehm, can I help you with anything?" She asks him. He wouldn't just be in front of her door to ask her how she slept right?
"I was hoping you would have breakfast with me. I loved talking to you last night so maybe we can pick up where we left off."