Speech

Stevie is beaming when she walks towards Daniel. Yes she feels her eyes burning with happy tears, but she doesn't want to cry, she wants to enjoy this vision of her, almost, husband. He looks so incredibly handsome in his light suit. His dark eyes, tanned skin and brown curls stand out even more because of the color of his suit.

She can see he is tearing up which makes it even harder not to cry as well, but she forces back the tears and keeps on walking.
It feels like forever until she finally stands in front of him, but as she looks into his eyes she can see how much love he feels for her.

"Hi. You look so handsome." She says softly.
"I look like a hobo compared to you. My god baby you are breath taking." He smiles.
"Yeah? You don't mind the black dress?" She asks.
He shakes his head and grabs her hand.
"Absolutely not. I knew you wouldn't go with a white dress and this dress looks amazing on you. You look amazing. I just can't even wrap my head around the fact that somebody as stunning as you wants to be with me."

She puts her hand on his cheek, her thumb rubbing his cheekbone.
"You are a beautiful man and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you so much."
Daniel leans in for a kiss but there's a wave of protests coming from the people around him.

"Not yet son. First you guys have to say your I do's." Peter grins.
"Right, I almost skipped a couple of steps." Daniel blushes.
"That's ok. I wanted to kiss Trudy as well when we got married. I will leave you to it. I have no problems leaving my daughter in your loving hands. I know you will take good care of her."

Peter steps back after giving Stevie a kiss on her cheek. He sits down next to Trudy, taking her hand in his massive hand.
"Our girl is getting married." He sighs.
"I know. But she is getting married to somebody who would give up everything for her. I don't think there's anybody who could love her more than Daniel."
Except maybe Trudy and Peter, but that's a different kind of love.

Daniel and Stevie turn to the officiant. It's somebody who apparently was in Married At First Sight Australia. He's also from Perth and is a truly funny guy. Grace thought Daniel and Stevie wouldn't want somebody too serious and maybe a bit boring even.
He talks a bit and because Stevie and Daniel both didn't want to have a very long ceremony it doesn't take long before it's time for their vows.

"Alright Daniel, you can start with your vows." Jesse, the officiant says.
Daniel clears his throat, he wrote everything down, but somehow it doesn't feel right to read something from a piece of paper.
He knows the words he wants to say, they are in his heart and when he looks at Stevie they just come out.

"My beautiful girl. I remember that moment I first saw you like it was yesterday. You were trying to get into that hotel room in Zandvoort and I was instantly drawn to you. I didn't know you, but I really wanted to. You have no idea how happy I was when you decided to accept the job at Red Bull. That meant I could see you a lot more and hopefully win you over. I didn't know how hurt you were and how much your trust was broken."

He pauses for a moment, looking at Stevie and hoping she doesn't mind that he brings this back up. But she just smiles at him, encouraging him to go on.

"I will never not be impressed by the strength you showed when you let your guard down and allowed me in. I wanted to heal your heart, I wanted to prove to you every day how beautiful I think you are. There's no guy luckier than me, because you love me. You chose to be with me and to trust me with your two angels. Or our angels now. Every day I want to show you how much you mean to me and how much I love you. I was searching for that family life, that one person who would complete me, but I was afraid I would never find it with the life I have. And then there was you and you together with Cole and Zara have completed me."