Three words

"Tina, please help me in the kitchen!" Tina's mom shouts from downstairs. She has been back home for over a week now and is very ready to leave again. She loves her parents, but they are sometimes a bit old fashioned and they expect her to do everything in the house.
Probably to prepare her for her future husband or something.

She hasn't told them about her and Charles. They will probably get all worried about being with such a famous young man.
She can just hear her mom already.
"But Tina child, that man is out of your league don't you think?"

If only she knew how he texts her every day, they even FaceTime a lot when she has some privacy.
He is back home in Monaco now, staying fit and working on his music. And she is here, visiting her family, but dying to go back to Stevie so she can take care of Cole and Zara.

She really misses them even though they have only spent one weekend together.
After seeing what has been posted on Instagram she can't wait to hear what really is going on between Stevie and Daniel. Of course they have been in contact, but mostly so Tina could talk to the kids, so they didn't really go into all the gossip.

Stevie did look very happy and very often Daniel was somewhere around as well. So she is very curious to hear everything that has been going on in the UK.

Sighing she walks down to help her mom with the cooking. It's nice being home, but after being away for so long she craves that freedom again.

That night when she is back in her room she gets a FaceTime call from Charles.
Immediately she can feel a smile break through on her face, the butterflies wake up and she quickly answers the call.

"Hello my love. How are you? Are you still counting the days until you can leave?" He asks her, when he smiles his cute dimples appear and she falls even more in love with him.
"Oh god yes, time is going way too slow. I miss the kids and I can't wait to kiss you again either." She admits.

She has never been very assertive when it came to guys, but with Charles it just feels normal. Also he talks to her about how much he misses her and how badly he wants to hold her again. So that makes it easier to admit to him she misses his kisses and arms around her as well.

"What if I could arrange for us to be together for a couple of days before you have to go to Stevie again?" He asks her and she sits up a bit.
"How?"
"I could get you a ticket to come here. You could spend a few days with me in my place if you feel comfortable with that."

"Oh my god Charles! I would love that. But I can't let you buy me a ticket. That's too much." She would love to go, but she can buy her own ticket.
But staying at his place, just the two of us, does she want that?

She grins, hell yeah she wants that. Just the two of them, nobody bothering them, but all the time in the world to get to know each other on a whole different level.

"Tina my love, you are not going to buy a ticket when I'm the one inviting you over. I will book you a flight for tomorrow if that's ok with you? I don't want to be apart from you any longer."
He won't accept her to pay for her flight. First of all it was his idea, second of all he has too much money anyways and finally he would even fly out to her if he had to. He just wants to be with her.

"I want to come to you for sure, but I feel a bit weird if you pay for my flight."
"My love, do you think that's the only thing I'm going to buy you." He hold up a little rectangular shaped box, wrapped in beautiful dark blue wrapping paper.

"Charles!! What did you do?!" Tina shouts.
"I will give it to you once you're here. But pack your suitcase and I will get you your ticket. Tomorrow we will be together again mon amour."