Surprise surprise

"Who is staying in that big mobile home back there? I thought they never used those." Daniel is sitting next to Seb in front of the caravan. He just arrived after dinner and the two team mates are having some drinks together.

Seb shrugs, "somebody from one of the teams I guess. I haven't really payed attention to who is staying here honestly. Been reading my book all day."

He has never been a good liar, but it's already getting dark and Daniel wasn't looking at him, so he somehow managed to keep a straight face.
He knows all to well who is staying there, but he really wants Daniel to be surprised tomorrow when he sees her in hospitality.

He had spend the rest of the afternoon with Stevie, Tina, Cole and baby Zara. She even invited him to stay for dinner which he accepted.
Antti came to look for him just before dinner time to make sure he was eating healthy and found him on the porch of Stevie's mobile home with Zara in his arms.

The look on his trainers face was priceless. As if Seb had never held a little baby before. He's an uncle, so it's nothing new.
In the end Stevie made enough for Antti to stay as well and they enjoyed a delicious pasta with chicken, a whole bunch of vegetables and an amazing pesto sauce.

If she is going to cook for them more often he will be very happy.
Delores is amazing, but she's more for the basic meals so they often had similar menu's when they went to have lunch or dinner at hospitality. With Stevie he believes it won't be so basic and there will much more variety.

Even Cole finished his entire plate, including the vegetables. He can't remember his nieces and nephews ever doing that without making a fuss about not liking something.
Apparently with a chef as a mother it's not a problem to eat whatever she cooks for you.

He and Antti did the dishes for her while she and Tina were making sure the two kids were showered and ready for bed.
Then Cole came to ask if Seb would read him a bedtime story, which he did. How could he say no to that little guy.

After that he thanked Stevie for her amazing food and went back to his caravan so she could also put her feet up and relax a bit.

When he just got back Daniel texted him to let him know he arrived and Daniel is now staying in a caravan next to Seb. Daniel doesn't have one himself, but the team provides for one if he wants.

"Did you see Christian yet?" Seb asks him to change the subject. He doesn't want to accidentally have a slip of the tongue and ruin the surprise.
"No I'll see him in the morning when we have our meeting. Since when do we have our team meetings in hospitality and not in the garage?"

Seb hides a grin, he has an idea. Stephanie told him she hasn't taken the job yet, but if this weekend goes well, especially with her kids than she probably will.

He truly hopes she does. They both are not looking for a relationship and even though she is quite young, she is very mature for her age. He really would like to deepen their newly found friendship.

She has to be mature though, being a mother of two. He will never understand that ex of hers. He had an amazing girlfriend and two little angels of children. And he just walked out to be with some 20 year old.
Some men are seriously stupid to not see what they have in front of them. Thinking the grass is greener somewhere else.
She's better off without him anyways.

"I know you are smitten by this girl, but you don't even know if she's interested in a relationship. Or in a relationship with you." Seb knows, but he is not going to break Stevie's trust by telling Daniel what she told him.
"I know and that's fine. Sure it would suck, but not everybody is going to be fall for the Ricciardo charm. I just want to get to know her. Maybe in the end she's not even my type at all."