The fight is on

"No, no, no! They can't take my babies from me!" If Daniel wasn't holding Stevie up she would have just dropped to the floor.
The pure terror that has filled every fiber of her body is making it almost impossible to stay on her feet.

The fact that she has been dragged through the mud on social media is nothing compared to the thought that somebody could take her kids from her.
She clings to Daniel who gently leads her to the couch.

It is devastating to see Stevie like this, only a few weeks ago she looked just as distraught when her father nearly died and now she has to go through this.

How can anybody treat another person like that? He is furious at Mitch and Tiffany for making Stevie suffer like this. He knows those two don't want the kids, the chances of them getting custody over Cole and Zara aren't likely, but still Stevie now has to deal with all this stress and fear just because two people decide it would be fun to play games with someone's life.

He holds her trembling body as tight as he can without hurting her as he looks at Seb and Melissa who are still in the room. Melissa has tears running down her face as well, but Daniel can also see how angry Melissa is. He definitely doesn't want to be Tiffany or Mitch if they ever run into Melissa. She will destroy them.

"Baby, listen to me. There's no way anybody will give our babies to those two idiots. You're an amazing mother and there's no reason to take them from you." Daniel tries to comfort Stevie.
"They can't take them from me. I would not survive if somebody takes them from me."

Stevie begins to hyperventilate as she is starting to have a panic attack. Her entire chest feels like it's being crushed under a boulder, she can't breathe properly and everything is blurry.

"Stevie look at me and try to breathe with me. You have to breathe. Nobody is taking Cole and Zara from you." He forces Stevie to look at him. Her beautiful face is red, her mascara is staining her cheeks and her eyes are showing the desperation she is feeling.

"Try to breathe with me sweetheart. It's going to be ok, but you have to breathe."
With their eyes locked she tries to take over his breathing, at first it's a struggle, but eventually she manages to get her breathing more under control.

"That's my girl. Now listen to me. I won't let anybody take our kids from us. They can try, but it will be over my dead body."
He is willing to do whatever it takes to make sure Cole and Zara stay with Stevie and him. There's no chance that those retards are getting their hands on those kids.

"Why do they want them Daniel? They don't care about them. Why are they punishing me?" It's like there's an endless stream of tears that keeps running down Stevie's cheeks.
"They are being jealous motherfuckers. They can't have what you have because you are an amazing person and they are not. So they try to do what they do best and that is to ruin other people's lives. But it's not happening baby, it's not."

Melissa brings Stevie a bottle of water from the mini fridge. Which she puts on the table untouched. Stevie feels sick and is afraid that if she drinks or eats anything she will throw up.
"Don't worry about that custody thing Stevie. Not a judge in the world would ever give them the custody of your kids. Cole and Zara are loved, they are healthy and safe. You and Daniel provide for them in a way Mitch and Tiffany will never be able to. There's no chance they could ever win this." Seb tries to back Daniel up.

"But they made me look like some horrible person. Like I would deliberately keep the kids from Mitch. That video has gone all over internet right now and we don't know how much damage it has done."
Stevie buries her face in her hands. Why is this happening to her? All she wanted was a happy family with the man she loves and who loves her, but now she will have to fight a custody battle over her precious kids.